Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1933 was a Friday and it was the 251st day of the year 1933. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,956 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,985 days or 30.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,116 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1965.
If a dog named Anko - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Anko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CWOSATYOK? Check your answers here: Word solver CWOSATYOK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ninon Vallin
- 1933Eric Salzman
- 1939Guitar Shorty
- 1945Kelly Groucutt
- 1954Edgar Mortiz
- 1958Michael Lardie
- 1972Tomokazu Seki
- 1997Kimberlea Berg
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1611Johann Friedrich Gronovius, German scholar and critic (d. 1671)
- 1873Alfred Jarry, French author and playwright (d. 1907)
- 1919Maria Lassnig, Austrian painter and academic (d. 2014)
- 1952David R. Ellis, American actor, stuntman, and director (d. 2013)
- 1960Stefano Casiraghi, Italian-Monacan businessman (d. 1990)
- 1963Alexandros Alexiou, Greek footballer
- 1971Dustin O'Halloran, American pianist and composer
- 1972Os du Randt, South African rugby player and coach
- 1974Tanaz Eshaghian, Iranian-American director and producer
- 1995Ellie Black, Canadian gymnast
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Statute of Kalisz, guaranteeing Jews safety and personal liberties and giving battei din jurisdiction over Jewish matters, is promulgated by Boleslaus the Pious, Duke of Greater Poland.
- 1504Michelangelo’s David is unveiled in Piazza della Signoria in Florence.
- 1514Battle of Orsha: In one of the biggest battles of the century, Lithuanians and Poles defeat the Russian army.
- 1551The foundation day in Vitória, Brazil
- 1810The Tonquin sets sail from New York Harbor with 33 employees of John Jacob Astor’s newly created Pacific Fur Company on board. After a six-month journey around the tip of South America, the ship arrives at the mouth of the Columbia River and Astor’s men establish the fur-trading town of Astoria, Oregon.
- 1860The steamship Lady Elgin sinks on Lake Michigan, with the loss of around 300 lives.
- 1883The Northern Pacific Railway (reporting mark NP) was completed in a ceremony at Gold Creek, Montana. Former president Ulysses S. Grant drove in the final “golden spike” in an event attended by rail and political luminaries.
- 1888In Spain, the first travel of Isaac Peral’s submarine, was the first practical submarine ever made.
- 1954The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) is established.
- 1988Yellowstone National Park is closed for the first time in U.S. history due to ongoing fires.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cheryl Hines, Erika Toda, Peter Horrocks, Jon Brion, Robyn Hitchcock, Thomas Rothman, Matt Costa, Florence Henderson, Davika Hoorne, Greg Lake.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1933.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1933 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 12, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 13, 1957. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1933
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 282 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 32,956 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,985 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,116
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1965
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 12, 1907 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 13, 1957 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1971 – Winona Ryder, American actress and producer; January 12, 1951 – Kirstie Alley, American actress and producer; December 25, 1924 – Rod Serling, American screenwriter and producer, created ''The Twilight Zone'' (d. 1975).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,921