Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1943 was a Wednesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1943. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,303 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,434 days or 25.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1975.
If a dog named Trex - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Trex will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Trex will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Jimmie Rodgers
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1960Misako Konno
- 1963Brad Silberling
- 1964Joachim Nielsen
- 1966Carola Häggkvist
- 1968Ray Wilson
- 1977Nate Corddry
- 1981Jonathan Taylor Thomas
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1828Clarence Cook, American author and critic (d. 1900)
- 1919Gianni Brera, Italian journalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1933Paul M. Fleiss, American pediatrician and author (d. 2014)
- 1940Jack Prelutsky, American author and poet
- 1940Jerzy Robert Nowak, Polish historian and journalist
- 1941Bernie Sanders, American carpenter and politician
- 1978Gil Meche, American baseball player
- 1984Jürgen Säumel, Austrian footballer
- 1986João Moutinho, Portuguese footballer
- 1989Avicii, Swedish DJ and producer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CIOMXMEEK? Check your answers here: Words with these letters CIOMXMEEK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Battle of Orsha: In one of the biggest battles of the century, Lithuanians and Poles defeat the Russian army.
- 1727A barn fire during a puppet show in the village of Burwell in Cambridgeshire, England kills 78 people, many of whom are children.
- 1775The unsuccessful Rising of the Priests in Malta.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Hondschoote.
- 1831November Uprising: Battle of Warsaw ends, effectively ending the Insurrection.
- 1860The steamship Lady Elgin sinks on Lake Michigan, with the loss of around 300 lives.
- 1944World War II: London is hit by a V-2 rocket for the first time.
- 1959The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is established.
- 1989Partnair Flight 394 drove into the North Sea, killing 55 people. The investigation showed that the tail of the plane vibrated loose in flight due to sub-standard connecting bolts that had been fraudulently sold as aircraft-grade.
- 2005Two EMERCOM Il-76 aircraft land at a disaster aid staging area at Little Rock Air Force Base; the first time Russia has flown such a mission to North America.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Stewart, Penny Smith, Jane Badler, Professor Griff, G. Hannelius, Rachel Ward, Rob Marshall, James Sikking, Marco St. John, Halsey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1943.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1943 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 6, 1945. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 23, 1927. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1943
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 187 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,303 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,434 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 959
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1975
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 6, 1945 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 23, 1927 (-147)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1949 – Fariborz Lachini, Iranian-Canadian composer and producer; August 6, 1976 – Soleil Moon Frye, American actress and producer; October 2, 1933 – Dave Somerville, Canadian singer and actor (The Diamonds) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,843