Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 251st day of the year 1950. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,747 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,916 days or 24.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 906 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 1982.
If a dog named Mr.Furley - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr.Furley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mr.Furley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Drew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ninon Vallin
- 1915Frank Cady
- 1945Kelly Groucutt
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1954Edgar Mortiz
- 1966Carola Häggkvist
- 1968Ray Wilson
- 1985Renz Fernandez
- 1987Wiz Khalifa
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1846Paul Chater, Indian-Hong Kong businessman and politician (d. 1926)
- 1901Hendrik Verwoerd, Dutch-South African journalist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 1966)
- 1930Mario Adorf, Swiss-German actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1951Dezső Ránki, Hungarian pianist
- 1954Mark Foley, American lawyer and politician
- 1956Maurice Cheeks, American basketball player and coach
- 1983Wali Lundy, American football player
- 1984Vitaly Petrov, Russian race car driver
- 1986Dan Hunt, Australian rugby player
- 1997Kimberlea Berg, English actress
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1100Election of Antipope Theodoric.
- 1504Michelangelo’s David is unveiled in Piazza della Signoria in Florence.
- 1810The Tonquin sets sail from New York Harbor with 33 employees of John Jacob Astor’s newly created Pacific Fur Company on board. After a six-month journey around the tip of South America, the ship arrives at the mouth of the Columbia River and Astor’s men establish the fur-trading town of Astoria, Oregon.
- 1941World War II: Siege of Leningrad begins. German forces begin a siege against the Soviet Union’s second-largest city, Leningrad.
- 1945Cold War: United States troops arrive to partition the southern part of Korea in response to Soviet troops occupying the northern part of the peninsula a month earlier.
- 1960In Huntsville, Alabama, US President Dwight D. Eisenhower formally dedicates the Marshall Space Flight Center (NASA had already activated the facility on July 1).
- 1962Newly independent Algeria, by referendum, adopts a constitution.
- 1967The formal end of steam traction in the North East of England by British Railways.
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
- 1989Partnair Flight 394 drove into the North Sea, killing 55 people. The investigation showed that the tail of the plane vibrated loose in flight due to sub-standard connecting bolts that had been fraudulently sold as aircraft-grade.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Snooki, John Shirley-Quirk, Ryo Kawakita, Julie Pinson, Jason Manford, Brendan Sexton III, Bonnie Bedelia, Tony Danza, Peter Copley, Lisa Bonet.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1950.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1950 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +101. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1966. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 282 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,747 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,916 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 906
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 1982
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Shetland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1965 (+101)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1966 (-131)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1960 – Tony MacAlpine, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Planet X, CAB, Ring of Fire, and Seven the Hardway); November 19, 1984 – Janus del Prado, Filipino actor; April 27, 1972 – Mehmet Kurtuluş, Turkish-German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,987