Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,862 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Tzavalas Karousos
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1945Ron "Pigpen" McKernan
- 1947Benjamin Orr
- 1952David R. Ellis
- 1958Mitsuru Miyamoto
- 1963Hitoshi Matsumoto
- 1966Peter Furler
- 1990Ella Rae Peck
- 1997Kimberlea Berg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1815Giuseppina Strepponi, Italian soprano and educator (d. 1897)
- 1830Frédéric Mistral, French poet and lexicographer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1851John Jenkins, American-Australian businessman and politician, 22nd Premier of South Australia (d. 1923)
- 1871Samuel McLaughlin, Canadian businessman and philanthropist, founded the McLaughlin Car Company (d. 1972)
- 1933Maigonis Valdmanis, Latvian basketball player and coach (d. 1999)
- 1942Judith Hann, English journalist and author
- 1953Pascal Greggory, French actor
- 1974Marios Agathokleous, Cypriot footballer
- 1985Yendi Phillips, Jamaican model, Miss Jamaica World 2007
- 1992Kilian Pruschke, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1514Battle of Orsha: In one of the biggest battles of the century, Lithuanians and Poles defeat the Russian army.
- 1761Marriage of King George III of the United Kingdom to Duchess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Hondschoote.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Bassano: French forces defeat Austrian troops at Bassano del Grappa.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Sabine Pass: On the Texas-Louisiana border at the mouth of the Sabine River, a small Confederate force thwarts a Union invasion of Texas.
- 1933Ghazi bin Faisal became King of Iraq.
- 1951Treaty of San Francisco: In San Francisco, California, 48 nations sign a peace treaty with Japan in formal recognition of the end of the Pacific War.
- 1966The first Star Trek series premieres on NBC.
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
- 2012Jimmy Carter passes Herbert Hoover for longest retirement after leaving office. Hoover was retired for 11,553 days, and had held the record for over 54 years.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judie Aronson, Geri Halliwell, Mayu Matsuoka, Bobby Campo, Jin Akanishi, Douglas Henshall, Jim Abrahams, Tatiana Thumbtzen, Clarence "Frogman" Henry, Alison Sweeney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 8, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1949 – Paul Guilfoyle, American actor; September 7, 1925 – Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, Indian actress, singer, director, and producer (d. 2005); February 28, 1917 – Odette Laure, French actress and singer (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,212