Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1962 was a Saturday and it was the 251st day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,375 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Jocko - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jocko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jocko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ninon Vallin
- 1895Sara García
- 1897Jimmie Rodgers
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1922Royston Tickner
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1954Edgar Mortiz
- 1963Hitoshi Matsumoto
- 1971Brooke Burke
- 1974Tanaz Eshaghian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1474Ludovico Ariosto, Italian playwright and poet (d. 1533)
- 1905Henry Wilcoxon, Dominican-American actor and producer (d. 1984)
- 1938Kenichi Horie, Japanese sailor
- 1943Adelaide C. Eckardt, American academic and politician
- 1957Heather Thomas, American actress and author
- 1960Aguri Suzuki, Japanese race car driver
- 1964Raven, American wrestler and actor
- 1975Chris Latham, Australian rugby player
- 1977Nate Corddry, American actor
- 1979Pink, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (You+Me)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Statute of Kalisz, guaranteeing Jews safety and personal liberties and giving battei din jurisdiction over Jewish matters, is promulgated by Boleslaus the Pious, Duke of Greater Poland.
- 1504Michelangelo’s David is unveiled in Piazza della Signoria in Florence.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1831William IV and Adelaide of Saxe-Meiningen are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1862Millennium of Russia monument unveiled in Novgorod.
- 1935US Senator from Louisiana Huey Long, nicknamed “Kingfish”, is fatally shot in the Louisiana State Capitol building.
- 1943World War II: United States General Dwight D. Eisenhower publicly announces the Allied armistice with Italy.
- 1945Cold War: United States troops arrive to partition the southern part of Korea in response to Soviet troops occupying the northern part of the peninsula a month earlier.
- 1967The formal end of steam traction in the North East of England by British Railways.
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Rudd, Jadin Gould, Ed Wynne, Lee Remick, Tonie Nathan, Syuusuke Saito, Sammy Leung, Germán Valdés, Sharon Gless, Miho Hatori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 8, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sheila by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1968 – Michael Stuhlbarg, American actor; October 26, 1952 – David Was, American singer-songwriter and producer (Was (Not Was)); April 18, 1925 – Bob Hastings, American actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,237