Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 251st day of the year 1975. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,206 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,402 days or 14.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 2007.
If a dog named Daisey - a Samoyed breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daisey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Daisey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Jimmie Rodgers
- 1930Mario Adorf
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1957Heather Thomas
- 1958Michael Lardie
- 1965Darlene Zschech
- 1966Peter Furler
- 1977Nate Corddry
- 1997Kimberlea Berg
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1852Gojong of Korea (d. 1919)
- 1922Sid Caesar, American actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1932Patsy Cline, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1963)
- 1933Jeffrey Koo Sr., Taiwanese banker and businessman (d. 2012)
- 1942Brian Cole, American bass player (The Association) (d. 1972)
- 1969Petter Hegre, Norwegian photographer
- 1978Angela Rawlings, Canadian-American author and poet
- 1988Caitlin Hill, Australian blogger
- 1992Kilian Pruschke, German footballer
- 1996Krystal Reyes, Filipino actress
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elsie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Roman forces under Titus sack Jerusalem.
- 1655Warsaw falls without resistance to a small force under the command of Charles X Gustav of Sweden during The Deluge, making it the first time the city is captured by a foreign army.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Eutaw Springs in South Carolina, the war’s last significant battle in the Southern theater, ends in a narrow British tactical victory.
- 1831William IV and Adelaide of Saxe-Meiningen are crowned King and Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.
- 1888In London, the body of Jack the Ripper’s second murder victim, Annie Chapman, is found.
- 1921Margaret Gorman, a 16-year-old, wins the Atlantic City Pageant’s Golden Mermaid trophy; pageant officials later dubbed her the first Miss America.
- 1923Honda Point disaster: Nine US Navy destroyers run aground off the California coast. Seven are lost, and twenty-three sailors killed.
- 1944World War II: Menton is liberated from Germany.
- 1966The first Star Trek series premieres on NBC.
- 1989Partnair Flight 394 drove into the North Sea, killing 55 people. The investigation showed that the tail of the plane vibrated loose in flight due to sub-standard connecting bolts that had been fraudulently sold as aircraft-grade.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Reynolds, Elaine Paige, Jolene Blalock, Lloyd Bridges, Dominique Michel, Asif Ali, Nathan Stewart-Jarrett, Šaban Bajramović, Paul Shane, Rei Dan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1975.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1975 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 1, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -190. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1975
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,206 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,402 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 549
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2007
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a Samoyed breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 1, 1948 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-190)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Rhinestone Cowboy by Glen Campbell (September 13, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1965 – Millard Powers, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Counting Crows, The Semantics, and Majosha); January 1, 1971 – Phoebus, Greek songwriter and producer; April 10, 1982 – Chyler Leigh, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001