Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1976. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,631 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,210 days or 14.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 530 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 2008.
If a dog named Destiney - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 209 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Destiney will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Destiney will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Sara García
- 1921Harry Secombe
- 1922Royston Tickner
- 1922Sid Caesar
- 1926Bhupen Hazarika
- 1954Mark Lindsay Chapman
- 1959Carmen Campagne
- 1960Aimee Mann
- 1963Brad Silberling
- 1971Khalid Gonçalves
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1901Hendrik Verwoerd, Dutch-South African journalist and politician, 7th Prime Minister of South Africa (d. 1966)
- 1933Jeffrey Koo Sr., Taiwanese banker and businessman (d. 2012)
- 1966Carola Häggkvist, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1968Ray Wilson, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Genesis and Stiltskin)
- 1970Andy Ward, Irish rugby player and coach
- 1973Gabrial McNair, American saxophonist, keyboard player, and composer (Oslo)
- 1983Kate Beaton, Canadian cartoonist
- 1984Tiago Treichel, Brazilian footballer
- 1986Dan Hunt, Australian rugby player
- 1992Nino Niederreiter, Swiss ice hockey player
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Statute of Kalisz, guaranteeing Jews safety and personal liberties and giving battei din jurisdiction over Jewish matters, is promulgated by Boleslaus the Pious, Duke of Greater Poland.
- 1612The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- 1727A barn fire during a puppet show in the village of Burwell in Cambridgeshire, England kills 78 people, many of whom are children.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1810The Tonquin sets sail from New York Harbor with 33 employees of John Jacob Astor’s newly created Pacific Fur Company on board. After a six-month journey around the tip of South America, the ship arrives at the mouth of the Columbia River and Astor’s men establish the fur-trading town of Astoria, Oregon.
- 1862Millennium of Russia monument unveiled in Novgorod.
- 1888In Spain, the first travel of Isaac Peral’s submarine, was the first practical submarine ever made.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1962Last run of the famous Pines Express over the Somerset and Dorset Railway line (UK) fittingly using the last steam locomotive built by British Railways, 9F locomotive 92220 Evening Star.
- 1966The Severn Bridge is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terrence Malick, Choi Min-sik, Mio Tomonaga, Edna May Oliver, Dennis Letts, Candice Night, Alexandre Aja, Joel Madden, Ben Savage, Lianne La Havas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1976.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1976 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 12, 2000. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1325. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1976
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,631 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,210 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 530
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2008
- Age in dog years: 209 dog years old using a Barbet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 12, 2000 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1968 (-175)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty by KC and the Sunshine Band (September 11, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1990 – Filipe Galvão, Brazilian singer-songwriter and actor; May 21, 1976 – Aditi Gowitrikar, Indian model, actress, and physician, Mrs. World 2001; September 15, 1983 – Yuka Hirata, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,119