Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1984. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,879 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,293 days or 11.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 2016.
If a dog named Lilly Flores - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lilly Flores will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lilly Flores will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Carl Stenborg
- 1915Frank Cady
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1952David R. Ellis
- 1954Mark Lindsay Chapman
- 1962Jay Ziskrout
- 1963Brad Silberling
- 1981Jonathan Taylor Thomas
- 1990Ella Rae Peck
- 1995James Gandhi
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1380Bernardino of Siena, Italian priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1444)
- 1868Seth Weeks, American mandolin player, composer, and bandleader (d. 1953)
- 1886Siegfried Sassoon, English captain, journalist, and poet (d. 1967)
- 1896Howard Dietz, American publicist and songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1934Rodrigue Biron, Canadian politician
- 1950Zachary Richard, American singer-songwriter and poet
- 1962Christopher Klim, American physicist and author
- 1981Māris Ļaksa, Latvian basketball player
- 1984Tiago Treichel, Brazilian footballer
- 1987Wiz Khalifa, American rapper and actor
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mattie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Sabine Pass: On the Texas-Louisiana border at the mouth of the Sabine River, a small Confederate force thwarts a Union invasion of Texas.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1944World War II: Menton is liberated from Germany.
- 1955United Nations Security Council Resolution 108 is adopted.
- 1974Watergate Scandal: US President Gerald Ford pardons former President Richard Nixon for any crimes Nixon may have committed while in office.
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
- 1989Partnair Flight 394 drove into the North Sea, killing 55 people. The investigation showed that the tail of the plane vibrated loose in flight due to sub-standard connecting bolts that had been fraudulently sold as aircraft-grade.
- 1991The Republic of Macedonia becomes independent.
- 2012Jimmy Carter passes Herbert Hoover for longest retirement after leaving office. Hoover was retired for 11,553 days, and had held the record for over 54 years.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Koster, Daniel Petrie, Jr., Jerry Hall, Anthony Kiedis, Marisa Miller, Gregory Sporleder, Sidse Babett Knudsen, Ahmed Ramzy, Bif Naked, Bill Haley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1984.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1984 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 22, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,774,569,391. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What’s Love Got to Do with It by Tina Turner as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1800. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,872,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1984. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1984 is 365,772. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 50,561 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,736 times in the year 1984. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1984. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1984
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1984
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 270 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,879 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,293 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 437
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2016
- Age in dog years: 177 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 22, 1987 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-121)
- 1984 world population: 4,774,569,391
- Number one song: What’s Love Got to Do with It by Tina Turner (September 8, 1984)
- Babies born in 1984: 133,872,578
- Babies born in 1984 every day: 365,772
- Babies born in 1984 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 50,561 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,736 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMLXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1976 – Merlin Santana, American actor (d. 2002); August 2, 1941 – Doris Coley, American singer (The Shirelles) (d. 2000); May 9, 1977 – Asal Badiee, Iranian actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,116