Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1985 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 1985. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,159 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,386 days or 12.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 17, 2017.
If a dog named Caillou - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caillou will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Caillou will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Harry Secombe
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1922Royston Tickner
- 1946Ronnie Burns
- 1951Nikos Karvelas
- 1957Heather Thomas
- 1958Michael Lardie
- 1976Sarah Kucserka
- 1980Slim Thug
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1774Anne Catherine Emmerich, German nun and mystic (d. 1824)
- 1900Tilly Devine, English-Australian criminal (d. 1970)
- 1940Quentin L. Cook, American religious leader
- 1946Aziz Sancar, Turkish-American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1952Geoff Miller, English cricketer
- 1954Anne Diamond, English journalist
- 1972Os du Randt, South African rugby player and coach
- 1983Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Australian footballer
- 1983Will Blalock, American basketball player
- 1986Kirill Nababkin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adeline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1612The foundation day in São Luís, Maranhão, Brazil.
- 1761Marriage of King George III of the United Kingdom to Duchess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Eutaw Springs in South Carolina, the war’s last significant battle in the Southern theater, ends in a narrow British tactical victory.
- 1883The Northern Pacific Railway (reporting mark NP) was completed in a ceremony at Gold Creek, Montana. Former president Ulysses S. Grant drove in the final “golden spike” in an event attended by rail and political luminaries.
- 1914World War I: Private Thomas Highgate becomes the first British soldier to be executed for desertion during the war.
- 1933Ghazi bin Faisal became King of Iraq.
- 1943World War II: United States General Dwight D. Eisenhower publicly announces the Allied armistice with Italy.
- 1967The formal end of steam traction in the North East of England by British Railways.
- 1978Black Friday, a massacre by soldiers against protesters in Tehran, provoked 88 deaths, it marks the beginning of the end of the monarchy in Iran
- 1994USAir Flight 427, on approach to Pittsburgh International Airport, suddenly crashes in clear weather killing all 132 aboard; resulting in the most extensive aviation investigation in world history and altering manufacturing practices in the industry.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nehir Erdoğan, Airi Toriyama, Ismail Yassine, Sarah Kucserka, Roger Avon, Grace Stafford, Steve Staley, Milton Subotsky, Valerie Mahaffey, Kevin Weisman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1985.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 31, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 13, 1964. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was St. Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) by John Parr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1985
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,159 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,386 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 445
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2017
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: March 31, 1976 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 13, 1964 (-117)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: St. Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) by John Parr (September 14, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1913 – Peter Cushing, English actor (d. 1994); January 9, 1951 – Crystal Gayle, American singer-songwriter and producer; December 1, 1956 – Julee Cruise, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,065