Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 251st day of the year 1989. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,876 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,625 days or 9.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 369 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 17, 2021.
If a dog named Oscar Mayer - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oscar Mayer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Oscar Mayer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Bhupen Hazarika
- 1947Benjamin Orr
- 1954Edgar Mortiz
- 1955Julian Richings
- 1956Fad Gadget
- 1962Jay Ziskrout
- 1962Thomas Kretschmann
- 1971Martin Freeman
- 1981Jonathan Taylor Thomas
- 1988Chantal Jones
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1271Charles Martel of Anjou (d. 1295)
- 1831Wilhelm Raabe, German author and painter (d. 1910)
- 1917Jan Sedivka, Czech-Australian violinist and educator (d. 2009)
- 1924Mimi Parent, Canadian-Swiss painter (d. 2005)
- 1944Peter Bellamy, English singer-songwriter (The Young Tradition) (d. 1991)
- 1954Mark Foley, American lawyer and politician
- 1969Petter Hegre, Norwegian photographer
- 1971Lachlan Murdoch, English-Australian businessman
- 1983Will Blalock, American basketball player
- 1986Kirill Nababkin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271John XXI chosen as Pope.
- 1504Michelangelo’s David is unveiled in Piazza della Signoria in Florence.
- 1793French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of Hondschoote.
- 1888In London, the body of Jack the Ripper’s second murder victim, Annie Chapman, is found.
- 1935US Senator from Louisiana Huey Long, nicknamed “Kingfish”, is fatally shot in the Louisiana State Capitol building.
- 1943World War II: United States General Dwight D. Eisenhower publicly announces the Allied armistice with Italy.
- 1952The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation makes its first televised broadcast on the second escape of the Boyd Gang.
- 1962Newly independent Algeria, by referendum, adopts a constitution.
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
- 1988Yellowstone National Park is closed for the first time in U.S. history due to ongoing fires.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgan Pehme, Nikki Bacolod, Richard Lester, Polo Ravales, Benicio del Toro, Jack Kenny, Clayton Rohner, Carol Banawa, Ben Wright, Jean Simmons.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1989.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1989 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1962. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 10, 1997. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hangin’ Tough by New Kids On the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1989
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 81 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,876 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,625 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 369
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2021
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1962 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 10, 1997 (-192)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Hangin’ Tough by New Kids On the Block (September 9, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1926 – John Schlesinger, English actor and director (d. 2003); July 17, 1935 – Diahann Carroll, American actress and singer; November 25, 1950 – Giorgio Faletti, Italian author, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,046