Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 251st day of the year 1999. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,104 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,368 days or 6.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 17, 2031.
If a dog named Sissi - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sissi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Sissi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Tzavalas Karousos
- 1921Harry Secombe
- 1944Peter Bellamy
- 1958Michael Lardie
- 1972Giovanni Frezza
- 1979Kirsten Price
- 1985Renz Fernandez
- 1985Yendi Phillips
- 1997Kimberlea Berg
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1698François Francoeur, French violinist and composer (d. 1787)
- 1783N. F. S. Grundtvig, Danish pastor, philosopher, and author (d. 1872)
- 1886Ninon Vallin, French soprano and actress (d. 1961)
- 1940Quentin L. Cook, American religious leader
- 1946L. C. Greenwood, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1954Jon Scieszka, American author and educator
- 1973Gabrial McNair, American saxophonist, keyboard player, and composer (Oslo)
- 1981Kate Abdo, English journalist
- 1983Chris Judd, Australian footballer
- 1985Tomasz Jodłowiec, Polish footballer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 617Battle of Huoyi: Li Yuan defeats a Sui Dynasty army, opening the path to his capture of the imperial capital Chang'an and the eventual establishment of the Tang Dynasty.
- 1551The foundation day in Vitória, Brazil
- 1900Galveston Hurricane of 1900: A powerful hurricane hits Galveston, Texas killing about 8,000 people.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1952The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation makes its first televised broadcast on the second escape of the Boyd Gang.
- 1962Last run of the famous Pines Express over the Somerset and Dorset Railway line (UK) fittingly using the last steam locomotive built by British Railways, 9F locomotive 92220 Evening Star.
- 1971In Washington, D.C., the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is inaugurated, with the opening feature being the premiere of Leonard Bernstein’s Mass.
- 1978Black Friday, a massacre by soldiers against protesters in Tehran, provoked 88 deaths, it marks the beginning of the end of the monarchy in Iran
- 1994USAir Flight 427, on approach to Pittsburgh International Airport, suddenly crashes in clear weather killing all 132 aboard; resulting in the most extensive aviation investigation in world history and altering manufacturing practices in the industry.
- 2013Eleven people are killed in a train collision in Iași County, Romania.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erik Hivju, Bernard King, Yuri Chinen, Maurice Ronet, Dameon Clarke, Gunnar Graps, Lois Johnson, Barry Dennen, Haji, Clint Walker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 1999.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 1999 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 11, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 1999
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,104 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,368 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 240
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2031
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias (September 11, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1961 – Steve Oedekerk, American actor, director, and screenwriter; July 13, 1984 – Urvashi Sharma, Indian actress and model; July 8, 1982 – Sophia Bush, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,737