Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ninon Vallin
- 1933Eric Salzman
- 1939Guitar Shorty
- 1945Ron "Pigpen" McKernan
- 1959Carmen Campagne
- 1976Brendan Kelly
- 1985Renz Fernandez
- 1985Yendi Phillips
- 1987Wiz Khalifa
- 1995James Gandhi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1774Anne Catherine Emmerich, German nun and mystic (d. 1824)
- 1828Joshua Chamberlain, American general and politician, 32nd Governor of Maine (d. 1914)
- 1846Paul Chater, Indian-Hong Kong businessman and politician (d. 1926)
- 1857Georg Michaelis, German academic and politician, 6th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1936)
- 1936Roy Newman, English admiral
- 1944Peter Bellamy, English singer-songwriter (The Young Tradition) (d. 1991)
- 1949Edward Hinds, English physicist and academic
- 1964Michael Johns, American businessman and journalist
- 1973Gabrial McNair, American saxophonist, keyboard player, and composer (Oslo)
- 1988Arrelious Benn, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565The Knights of Malta lift the Ottoman siege of Malta that began on May 18.
- 1755French and Indian War: Battle of Lake George.
- 1756French and Indian War: Kittanning Expedition.
- 1831November Uprising: Battle of Warsaw ends, effectively ending the Insurrection.
- 1888In London, the body of Jack the Ripper’s second murder victim, Annie Chapman, is found.
- 1943World War II: United States General Dwight D. Eisenhower publicly announces the Allied armistice with Italy.
- 1974Watergate Scandal: US President Gerald Ford pardons former President Richard Nixon for any crimes Nixon may have committed while in office.
- 1975Gays in the military: US Air Force Tech Sergeant Leonard Matlovich, a decorated veteran of the Vietnam War, appears in his Air Force uniform on the cover of Time magazine with the headline “I Am A Homosexual”. He is given a general discharge, which was later upgraded to honorable.
- 1994USAir Flight 427, on approach to Pittsburgh International Airport, suddenly crashes in clear weather killing all 132 aboard; resulting in the most extensive aviation investigation in world history and altering manufacturing practices in the industry.
- 2012Jimmy Carter passes Herbert Hoover for longest retirement after leaving office. Hoover was retired for 11,553 days, and had held the record for over 54 years.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Dubovie, Richard O'Sullivan, Edward Petherbridge, Anita O'Day, Ruth Chatterton, Colin Wells, Sky Saxon, Petr Váša, Anna Shaffer, Spike Jonze.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 8, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 27, 1987 – India de Beaufort, English actress and singer; July 23, 1967 – Philip Seymour Hoffman, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); June 7, 1993 – Park Ji-yeon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (T-ara).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163