Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,763 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pupperton - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pupperton will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pupperton will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1922Sid Caesar
- 1953Pascal Greggory
- 1954Edgar Mortiz
- 1960Aimee Mann
- 1971Khalid Gonçalves
- 1974Tanaz Eshaghian
- 1977Nate Corddry
- 1979Kirsten Price
- 1981Jonathan Taylor Thomas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1157Richard I of England (d. 1199)
- 1873Alfred Jarry, French author and playwright (d. 1907)
- 1881Harry Hillman, American runner and hurdler (d. 1945)
- 1946L. C. Greenwood, American football player (d. 2013)
- 1958Mitsuru Miyamoto, Japanese voice actor
- 1962Linda Bennett, English-Icelandic fashion designer, founded L.K.Bennett
- 1971Brooke Burke, American model and actress
- 1980Teruyuki Moniwa, Japanese footballer
- 1981Kate Abdo, English journalist
- 1997Kimberlea Berg, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331Stephen Uroš IV Dušan declares himself king of Serbia
- 1775The unsuccessful Rising of the Priests in Malta.
- 1926Germany is admitted to the League of Nations.
- 1935US Senator from Louisiana Huey Long, nicknamed “Kingfish”, is fatally shot in the Louisiana State Capitol building.
- 1943World War II: The O.B.S. (German General Headquarters for the Mediterranean zone) in Frascati is bombed by USAAF.
- 1952The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation makes its first televised broadcast on the second escape of the Boyd Gang.
- 1954The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization (SEATO) is established.
- 1955United Nations Security Council Resolution 108 is adopted.
- 1978Black Friday, a massacre by soldiers against protesters in Tehran, provoked 88 deaths, it marks the beginning of the end of the monarchy in Iran
- 1989Partnair Flight 394 drove into the North Sea, killing 55 people. The investigation showed that the tail of the plane vibrated loose in flight due to sub-standard connecting bolts that had been fraudulently sold as aircraft-grade.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beatriz Sheridan, Norma Shearer, Megan Young, Sam Rabin, Anna-Maria Hallgarn, Carey Lowell, Stephen Elliott, Roosevelt Sykes, Dannii Minogue, Lucía Jiménez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 8, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1983 – Olga Syahputra, Indonesian actor and singer (d. 2015); November 14, 1973 – Moka Only, Canadian rapper and producer (Swollen Members); April 10, 1983 – Ryan Merriman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171