Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 2002. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,660 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,220 days or 6.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 17, 2034.
If a dog named Stiggy - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Stiggy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Stiggy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1752Carl Stenborg
- 1897Jimmie Rodgers
- 1921Mosie Lister
- 1932Patsy Cline
- 1953Pascal Greggory
- 1954Edgar Mortiz
- 1956Fad Gadget
- 1957Heather Thomas
- 1967Kimberly Peirce
- 1973Troy Sanders
View the complete list of September 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1830Frédéric Mistral, French poet and lexicographer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1914)
- 1884Théodore Pilette, Belgian race car driver (d. 1921)
- 1889Robert A. Taft, American lawyer and politician (d. 1953)
- 1896Howard Dietz, American publicist and songwriter (d. 1983)
- 1939Carsten Keller, German field hockey player and coach
- 1941Bernie Sanders, American carpenter and politician
- 1950Mike Simpson, American dentist and politician
- 1958Michael Lardie, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Great White and Night Ranger)
- 1976Sjeng Schalken, Dutch-Monacan tennis player
- 1990Tokelo Rantie, South African footballer
View the complete list of September 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EYQBGVGTIIT? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters EYQBGVGTIIT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1565St. Augustine, Florida was founded by Spanish admiral and Florida’s first governor, Pedro Menéndez de Avilés.
- 1565The Knights of Malta lift the Ottoman siege of Malta that began on May 18.
- 1755French and Indian War: Battle of Lake George.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Eutaw Springs in South Carolina, the war’s last significant battle in the Southern theater, ends in a narrow British tactical victory.
- 1900Galveston Hurricane of 1900: A powerful hurricane hits Galveston, Texas killing about 8,000 people.
- 1925Rif War: Spanish forces including troops from the Foreign Legion under Colonel Francisco Franco landing at Al Hoceima (Northern Morocco).
- 1941World War II: Siege of Leningrad begins. German forces begin a siege against the Soviet Union’s second-largest city, Leningrad.
- 1944World War II: Menton is liberated from Germany.
- 1971In Washington, D.C., the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is inaugurated, with the opening feature being the premiere of Leonard Bernstein’s Mass.
- 2012Jimmy Carter passes Herbert Hoover for longest retirement after leaving office. Hoover was retired for 11,553 days, and had held the record for over 54 years.
View the complete list of September 8 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy McKeon, Divine Brown, Colin Young, Serge Lama, Fannie Flagg, Melissa Suffield, Tim Minchin, Henry King, Gore Vidal, Jimmie Spheeris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 8, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th September 2002 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 8th September 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 8, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 251st day of 2002
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,660 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,220 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 226
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 17, 2034
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland (September 14, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.IX.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1916 – Phyllis Fraser, American actress, journalist, and publisher, co-founded Beginner Books (d. 2006); April 9, 1938 – Rockin' Sidney, American singer (d. 1998); July 29, 1953 – Geddy Lee, Canadian singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Rush and Big Dirty Band).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,010