Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cobey - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cobey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cobey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Ninon Vallin
- 1944Peter Bellamy
- 1955Julian Richings
- 1956Fad Gadget
- 1957Heather Thomas
- 1959Carmen Campagne
- 1966Peter Furler
- 1972Giovanni Frezza
- 1995James Gandhi
- 1997Kimberlea Berg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1779Mustafa IV, Ottoman sultan (d. 1808)
- 1919Maria Lassnig, Austrian painter and academic (d. 2014)
- 1922Sid Caesar, American actor and singer (d. 2014)
- 1933Michael Frayn, English author and playwright
- 1938Adrian Cronauer, American sergeant and radio host
- 1953Pascal Greggory, French actor
- 1956Mick Brown, American drummer (Dokken, Tooth and Nail, and T & N)
- 1969Lars Bohinen, Norwegian footballer and manager
- 1976Brendan Kelly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lawrence Arms, The Broadways, and The Falcon)
- 1986Kirill Nababkin, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271John XXI chosen as Pope.
- 1380Battle of Kulikovo: Russian forces defeat a mixed army of Tatars and Mongols, stopping their advance.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Eutaw Springs in South Carolina, the war’s last significant battle in the Southern theater, ends in a narrow British tactical victory.
- 19303M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- 1944World War II: Menton is liberated from Germany.
- 1951Treaty of San Francisco: In San Francisco, California, 48 nations sign a peace treaty with Japan in formal recognition of the end of the Pacific War.
- 1967The formal end of steam traction in the North East of England by British Railways.
- 1974Watergate Scandal: US President Gerald Ford pardons former President Richard Nixon for any crimes Nixon may have committed while in office.
- 1988Yellowstone National Park is closed for the first time in U.S. history due to ongoing fires.
- 1991The Republic of Macedonia becomes independent.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oren Peli, Erika Flores, Leopold Jessner, Peter Graves, Agnes Chan, Michalis Genitsaris, Jerry Van Dyke, Piero Pelù, Justin Furstenfeld, Abhishek Bachchan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 8, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1985 – Amanda Fahy, English actress; August 30, 1987 – Tania Foster, English singer-songwriter (Roll Deep); February 2, 1913 – Poul Reichhardt, Danish actor and singer (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174