Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 8, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 251st day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,345 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Sara García
- 1926Bhupen Hazarika
- 1951Nikos Karvelas
- 1957Heather Thomas
- 1960Misako Konno
- 1964Joachim Nielsen
- 1967Kimberly Peirce
- 1972Tomokazu Seki
- 1973Troy Sanders
- 1981Jonathan Taylor Thomas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 8.
- 1804Eduard Mörike, German pastor, poet, and academic (d. 1875)
- 1951Dezső Ránki, Hungarian pianist
- 1958Michael Lardie, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Great White and Night Ranger)
- 1964Victor Ubogu, Nigerian-English rugby player
- 1971Dustin O'Halloran, American pianist and composer
- 1982Travis Daniels, American football player
- 1985Tomasz Jodłowiec, Polish footballer
- 1988Arrelious Benn, American football player
- 1988Chantal Jones, American model and actress
- 1995Ellie Black, Canadian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Roman forces under Titus sack Jerusalem.
- 617Battle of Huoyi: Li Yuan defeats a Sui Dynasty army, opening the path to his capture of the imperial capital Chang'an and the eventual establishment of the Tang Dynasty.
- 1551The foundation day in Vitória, Brazil
- 1655Warsaw falls without resistance to a small force under the command of Charles X Gustav of Sweden during The Deluge, making it the first time the city is captured by a foreign army.
- 1755French and Indian War: Battle of Lake George.
- 1761Marriage of King George III of the United Kingdom to Duchess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- 1959The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is established.
- 1966The first Star Trek series premieres on NBC.
- 1989Partnair Flight 394 drove into the North Sea, killing 55 people. The investigation showed that the tail of the plane vibrated loose in flight due to sub-standard connecting bolts that had been fraudulently sold as aircraft-grade.
- 2013Eleven people are killed in a train collision in Iași County, Romania.
View the complete list of historical events for September 8.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 8 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yoan Garneau, Ed Roland, Mugi Kadowaki, Altair Jarabo, Nina Gordon, Roy Wood, Jr., Percy Kilbride, Gloria Jones, Charles Coburn, Constance Talmadge.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 8 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 8, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1968 – Beetlejuice, American comedian and actor; July 4, 1927 – Gina Lollobrigida, Italian actress, singer, and photographer; February 29, 1944 – Dennis Farina, American police officer and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921