Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1911 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1911. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,038 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,346 days or 36.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,355 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1943.
If a dog named Bartleby - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bartleby will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bartleby will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877André Alerme
- 1892Tsuru Aoki
- 1931Zoltán Latinovits
- 1951Robert Desiderio
- 1965Chip Esten
- 1967Chris Caffery
- 1974Ana Carolina
- 1977Chae Jung-an
- 1988Jo Woodcock
- 1993Charlie Stewart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1904Feroze Khan, Indian-Pakistani field hockey player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1914John Passmore, Australian philosopher and academic (d. 2004)
- 1949Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Indonesian general and politician, 6th President of Indonesia
- 1955John Kricfalusi, Canadian voice actor, animator, director, and screenwriter
- 1968Jon Drummond, American sprinter and coach
- 1977Chae Jung-an, South Korean actress and singer
- 1983Vitolo, Spanish footballer
- 1987Alexis Palisson, French rugby player
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez, Colombian-American model and actress
- 1991Kelsey Chow, American actress
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dorothy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9Arminius’ alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1791Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, is named after President George Washington.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army enters Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of Hel begins, the longest-defended pocket of Polish Army resistance during the German invasion of Poland.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops incendiary bombs on Oregon.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1965The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development is established.
- 1966The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act is signed into law by U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pavel Landovský, Abir Goswami, Rick Yune, Lauren Laverne, Denise Ho, Ryan Malgarini, Henry Koster, Alec McCowen, Ayame Misaki, Emilie Autumn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1911.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1911 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 24, 1904. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1911
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 40,038 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,346 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,355
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1943
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 24, 1904 (-103)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1926 – Noor Jehan, Pakistani actress and singer (d. 2000); January 24, 1983 – Diane Birch, American singer-songwriter and pianist; November 9, 1941 – Tom Fogerty, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Creedence Clearwater Revival and Ruby) (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,865