Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1920. It was the 37th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,142 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,047 days or 32.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1952.
If a dog named Nixon - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nixon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nixon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Dee Dee Sharp
- 1968Julia Sawalha
- 1974Brittany Petros
- 1974Marcos Curiel
- 1976Chace Ambrose
- 1976Masaya Matsukaze
- 1977Chae Jung-an
- 1977Soulja Slim
- 1986Yung Berg
- 1987Milan Stanković
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1700Princess Anna Sophie of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt (d. 1780)
- 1731Francisco Javier Clavijero, Mexican priest, historian, and scholar (d. 1787)
- 1939Ron McDole, American football player
- 1941Otis Redding, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1967)
- 1959Tom Foley, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Kevin Hatcher, American ice hockey player
- 1972Goran Višnjić, Croatian-American actor and producer
- 1976Aki Riihilahti, Finnish footballer and coach
- 1983Kyle Davies, American baseball player
- 1983Vitolo, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1141Yelü Dashi, the Liao dynasty general who founded the Qara Khitai, defeats the Seljuq and Kara-Khanid forces at the Battle of Qatwan.
- 1922The Greco-Turkish War effectively ends with Turkish victory over the Greeks in Smyrna.
- 1926In the United States the National Broadcasting Company is formed.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1972In Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park, a Cave Research Foundation exploration and mapping team discovers a link between the Mammoth and Flint Ridge cave systems, making it the longest known cave passageway in the world.
- 2009The Dubai Metro, the first urban train network in the Arabian Peninsula, is ceremonially inaugurated.
- 2012A wave of attacks kill more than 100 people and injure 350 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dinah Shore, Kuranosuke Sasaki, Michelle Johnson, Sol Kyung-gu, Stephanie Adams, Werner Abrolat, Michael O'Keefe, Les Claypool, Patrick Dewaere, George Reeves.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1920.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1920 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +101. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1325. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 37th Thursday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,142 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,047 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,224
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1911 (+101)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1906 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1946 – Natasha Pyne, English actress; October 2, 1973 – Lene Nystrøm, Norwegian singer-songwriter and actress (Aqua); February 5, 1946 – Mauro Pagani, Italian singer-songwriter and violinist (Premiata Forneria Marconi).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935