Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1938 was a Friday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1938. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,444 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,815 days or 26.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 998 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1970.
If a dog named Hayden - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hayden will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hayden will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Cliff Robertson
- 1929Claude Nougaro
- 1951Robert Desiderio
- 1951Tom Wopat
- 1952David A. Stewart
- 1960Hugh Grant
- 1974Ana Carolina
- 1987Clayton Snyder
- 1987Gökhan Keser
- 1991Kelsey Chow
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1737Luigi Galvani, Italian physician and physicist (d. 1798)
- 1894Humphrey Mitchell, Canadian union leader and politician, 14th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1950)
- 1899Waite Hoyt, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1984)
- 1922Manolis Glezos, Greek journalist and politician
- 1924Jane Greer, American actress and singer (d. 2001)
- 1943Art LaFleur, American actor
- 1945Ton van Heugten, Dutch motocross racer (d. 2008)
- 1968Clive Mendonca, English footballer
- 1978Shane Battier, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1985Liliyana Natsir, Indonesian badminton player
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1000Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
- 1561The ultimately unsuccessful Colloquy at Poissy opens in an effort to reconcile French Catholics and Protestants.
- 1776The Continental Congress officially names its new union of sovereign states the United States.
- 1943World War II: The Allies land at Salerno and Taranto, Italy.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1948Kim Il-sung declares the establishment of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
- 1956Elvis Presley appears on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time.
- 1991Tajikistan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doc Watson, Etsushi Toyokawa, Sasha Mitchell, Tyler Posey, Bruce Boa, Brooke Elliott, Takuya Kirimoto, Bradley Nowell, Judy Reyes, Costa-Gavras.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1938.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1938 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 30, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 25, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -108. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1938
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,444 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,815 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 998
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1970
- Age in dog years: 340 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 30, 1954 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 25, 1947 (-108)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1986 – Lady Gaga, American singer-songwriter, dancer, producer, and actress; July 15, 1976 – Gabriel Iglesias, American comedian and actor; June 16, 1987 – Diana DeGarmo, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,795