Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1942. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,135 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,378 days or 25.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 953 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1974.
If a dog named Teine - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Teine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Teine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Jane Greer
- 1932Müşfik Kenter
- 1952Per Jørgensen
- 1953Manjula Vijayakumar
- 1959Éric Serra
- 1967Akshay Kumar
- 1979Nikki DeLoach
- 1988Jo Woodcock
- 1991Kelsey Chow
- 1993Charlie Stewart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 384Honorius, Roman emperor (d. 423)
- 1877Frank Chance, American baseball player and manager (d. 1924)
- 1904Feroze Khan, Indian-Pakistani field hockey player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1939Carlos Ortíz, Puerto Rican boxer
- 1965Dan Majerle, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Julia Sawalha, English actress
- 1974Divine Brown, Canadian singer and actress
- 1975Michael Bublé, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1976Chace Ambrose, American actor and screenwriter
- 1988Shizuka Nakamura, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carolyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1855Crimean War: The Siege of Sevastopol comes to an end when Russian forces abandon the city.
- 1886The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- 1914World War I: The creation of the Canadian Automobile Machine Gun Brigade, the first fully mechanized unit in the British Army.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- 1971The four-day Attica Prison riot begins, eventually resulting in 39 dead, most killed by state troopers retaking the prison.
- 1972In Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park, a Cave Research Foundation exploration and mapping team discovers a link between the Mammoth and Flint Ridge cave systems, making it the longest known cave passageway in the world.
- 1991Tajikistan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2001Pärnu methanol tragedy occurs in Pärnu County, Estonia.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shelley Hack, Nicole Ari Parker, Gwen Humble, Indra Bania, Yo Hitoto, Steve Howey, Daniel Seavey, Gail Gilmore, Darko Rundek, Tanya Donelly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1942.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1942 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 15, 1927. Your incompatibility score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,135 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,378 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 953
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1974
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 15, 1927 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1987 – Sarah Natochenny, American voice actress; September 25, 1955 – Zucchero Fornaciari, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 13, 1941 – Joe Brown, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851