Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1942. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,288 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,429 days or 25.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1974.
If a dog named Nicoletta - a Neapolitan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nicoletta will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nicoletta will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Neil Hamilton
- 1922Hoyt Curtin
- 1935Chaim Topol
- 1945Dee Dee Sharp
- 1946Jim Keays
- 1950John McFee
- 1952David A. Stewart
- 1955John Kricfalusi
- 1976Masaya Matsukaze
- 1986Helen Kurup
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 214Aurelian, Roman emperor (d. 275)
- 1466Ashikaga Yoshitane, Japanese shogun (d. 1523)
- 1882Clem McCarthy, American sportscaster (d. 1962)
- 1899Bruno E. Jacob, American academic, founded the National Forensic League (d. 1979)
- 1903Lev Shankovsky, Ukrainian military historian (d. 1995)
- 1949Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Indonesian general and politician, 6th President of Indonesia
- 1977Kyle Snyder, American baseball player and coach
- 1982Ai Otsuka, Japanese singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (Rabbit)
- 1982Eugênio Rômulo Togni, Brazilian footballer
- 1982Graham Onions, English cricketer
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Josephine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1141Yelü Dashi, the Liao dynasty general who founded the Qara Khitai, defeats the Seljuq and Kara-Khanid forces at the Battle of Qatwan.
- 1791Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, is named after President George Washington.
- 1855Crimean War: The Siege of Sevastopol comes to an end when Russian forces abandon the city.
- 1892Amalthea, third moon of Jupiter is discovered by Edward Emerson Barnard.
- 1922The Greco-Turkish War effectively ends with Turkish victory over the Greeks in Smyrna.
- 1924Hanapepe massacre occurs on Kauai, Hawaii.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops incendiary bombs on Oregon.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1965The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development is established.
- 2012The Indian space agency puts into orbit its heaviest foreign satellite yet, in a streak of 21 consecutive successful PLSV launches.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ridge Canipe, Graham Robertson, Dale Bozzio, Wayne Osmond, Derek Shulman, Dave Clark, Hannah Taylor-Gordon, David Marks, Byron Thames, Eugene Hütz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1942.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1942 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1970. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 15, 1927. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,288 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,429 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 958
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1974
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Neapolitan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1970 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 15, 1927 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1965 – Theo Maassen, Dutch actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 31, 1948 – Michael Kitchen, English actor and producer; September 24, 1988 – Kyle Sullivan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,894