Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1949 was a Friday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1949. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,072 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,691 days or 23.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 882 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 1981.
If a dog named Aroc - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 375 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aroc will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aroc will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Hayato Tani
- 1948Jacqueline Taïeb
- 1959Éric Serra
- 1966Adam Sandler
- 1967Akshay Kumar
- 1974Ana Carolina
- 1976Chace Ambrose
- 1976Juan A. Baptista
- 1981Nancy Wu
- 1993Charlie Stewart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1629Cornelis Tromp, Dutch general (d. 1691)
- 1807Richard Chenevix Trench, Irish-English archbishop and philologist (d. 1886)
- 1828Leo Tolstoy, Russian author and playwright (d. 1910)
- 1894Bert Oldfield, Australian cricketer and soldier (d. 1976)
- 1903Phyllis A. Whitney, Japanese-American author (d. 2008)
- 1924Russell M. Nelson, American captain, surgeon, and religious leader
- 1952David A. Stewart, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Eurythmics, The Tourists, Vegas, Platinum Weird, and SuperHeavy)
- 1963Chris Coons, American lawyer and politician
- 1983Kyle Davies, American baseball player
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez, Colombian-American model and actress
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters QUDIDOCUZOY? Check your answers here: Word search QUDIDOCUZOY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9Arminius’ alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
- 1000Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
- 1141Yelü Dashi, the Liao dynasty general who founded the Qara Khitai, defeats the Seljuq and Kara-Khanid forces at the Battle of Qatwan.
- 1892Amalthea, third moon of Jupiter is discovered by Edward Emerson Barnard.
- 1943World War II: The Allies land at Salerno and Taranto, Italy.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1966The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act is signed into law by U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson.
- 1969In Canada, the Official Languages Act comes into force, making French equal to English throughout the Federal government.
- 1993The Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizes Israel as a legitimate state.
- 2012The Indian space agency puts into orbit its heaviest foreign satellite yet, in a streak of 21 consecutive successful PLSV launches.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louis Quilico, Sébastien Foucan, Go Ara, Seiichi Tanabe, Saori Yamamoto, Jonn Penney, Pernilla Wahlgren, Joe Negroni, One Be Lo, Henri Pachard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1949.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1949 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 30, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 7, 1951. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1949
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,072 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,691 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 882
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 1981
- Age in dog years: 375 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 30, 1936 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 7, 1951 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1905 – Mildred Natwick, American actress (d. 1994); December 30, 1962 – Henry Cho, American actor; April 30, 1969 – Warren Defever, American bass player and producer (His Name Is Alive and Elvis Hitler).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867