Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 367 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Max Reinhardt
- 1905Joseph E. Levine
- 1929Claude Nougaro
- 1959Éric Serra
- 1974Divine Brown
- 1976Masaya Matsukaze
- 1982Ai Otsuka
- 1987Milan Stanković
- 1988Jo Woodcock
- 1993Charlie Stewart
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1882Clem McCarthy, American sportscaster (d. 1962)
- 1914John Passmore, Australian philosopher and academic (d. 2004)
- 1965Michelle Johnson, American actress
- 1967B. J. Armstrong, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1982Ai Otsuka, Japanese singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (Rabbit)
- 1986Yung Berg, American rapper and producer
- 1987Markus Jürgenson, Estonian footballer
- 1991Danilo Luís Hélio Pereira, Bissauan-Portuguese footballer
- 1991Hunter Hayes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1993Charlie Stewart, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9Arminius’ alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
- 1087William Rufus becomes King of England, taking the title William II, (reigned until 1100).
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1543Mary Stuart, at nine months old, is crowned “Queen of Scots” in the central Scottish town of Stirling.
- 1739Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain’s mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1916Piggly Wiggly, the first true self-service grocery store, is founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 2001Pärnu methanol tragedy occurs in Pärnu County, Estonia.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ewan McGregor, Lorna Tolentino, Kenny Ireland, Michael Lerner, Ophélie Winter, Elisha Cuthbert, George Grizzard, Daniel Seavey, Ben Davidson, Catalina Saavedra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 9, 1987.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was La Bamba by Los Lobos as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1957 – Gloria Estefan, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and actress; December 31, 1979 – Noriko Nakagoshi, Japanese actress; February 2, 1962 – Michael T. Weiss, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947