Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1987 was a Wednesday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,334 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,778 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 18, 2019.
If a dog named No - a Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 No will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like No will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Rolf Wenkhaus
- 1922Hoyt Curtin
- 1941Otis Redding
- 1948Pamela Des Barres
- 1959Éric Serra
- 1965Michelle Johnson
- 1965Todd Zeile
- 1974Ana Carolina
- 1982Ai Otsuka
- 1990Haley Reinhart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1754William Bligh, English admiral and politician, 4th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1817)
- 1936William Bradshaw, Baron Bradshaw, English academic and politician
- 1950John McFee, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Doobie Brothers and Southern Pacific)
- 1960Kimberly Willis Holt, American author
- 1966Adam Sandler, American actor, singer, screenwriter, and producer
- 1967Akshay Kumar, Indian actor, martial artist, and producer
- 1972Mike Hampton, American baseball player and coach
- 1973Kazuhisa Ishii, Japanese baseball player
- 1975Michael Bublé, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1986Jamielee McPherson, Scottish actress
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1379Treaty of Neuberg, splitting the Austrian Habsburg lands between the Habsburg dukes Albert III and Leopold III.
- 1923Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey, founds the Republican People’s Party.
- 1924Hanapepe massacre occurs on Kauai, Hawaii.
- 1936The crews of Portuguese Navy frigate NRP Afonso de Albuquerque and destroyer Dão mutinied against Salazar dictatorship’s support of General Franco’s coup and declared their solidarity with the Spanish Republic.
- 1939World War II: The Battle of Hel begins, the longest-defended pocket of Polish Army resistance during the German invasion of Poland.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1965The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development is established.
- 1972In Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park, a Cave Research Foundation exploration and mapping team discovers a link between the Mammoth and Flint Ridge cave systems, making it the longest known cave passageway in the world.
- 2015Elizabeth II became the longest reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kris Marshall, Dave Faulkner, Mick Jones, Cayden Boyd, Che'Nelle, Melanie C, Joe Tracini, Regimantas Adomaitis, Mark Knopfler, Kim Jong-kook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 9, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 13, 1991. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was La Bamba by Los Lobos as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 12, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1976 – Brendan Kelly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lawrence Arms, The Broadways, and The Falcon); January 15, 1982 – Emina Jahović, Serbian-Turkish singer-songwriter and actress; May 26, 1962 – Genie Francis, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,535