Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1988 was a Friday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1988. It was the 37th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,439 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,146 days or 11.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 18, 2020.
If a dog named Punkydoodl - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Punkydoodl will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Punkydoodl will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Inez Foxx
- 1960Hugh Grant
- 1965Todd Zeile
- 1967Chris Caffery
- 1970Natalia Streignard
- 1974Mathias Färm
- 1976Emma de Caunes
- 1976Kristoffer Rygg
- 1983Kristine Hermosa
- 1987Milan Stanković
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1878Adelaide Crapsey, American poet and critic (d. 1914)
- 1882Clem McCarthy, American sportscaster (d. 1962)
- 1905Brahmarishi Hussain Sha, Indian philosopher and poet (d. 1981)
- 1922Bernard Bailyn, American historian, author, and academic
- 1939Carlos Ortíz, Puerto Rican boxer
- 1949Alain Mosconi, French swimmer and businessman
- 1960Hugh Grant, English actor and producer
- 1968Jon Drummond, American sprinter and coach
- 1974Ana Carolina, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Masaya Matsukaze, Japanese actor and radio host
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ross’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1000Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
- 1850The Compromise of 1850 transfers a third of Texas’s claimed territory (now parts of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wyoming) to federal control in return for the U.S. federal government assuming $10 million of Texas’s pre-annexation debt.
- 1855Crimean War: The Siege of Sevastopol comes to an end when Russian forces abandon the city.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1948Kim Il-sung declares the establishment of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea.
- 1965Hurricane Betsy makes its second landfall near New Orleans, leaving 76 dead and $1.42 billion ($10–12 billion in 2005 dollars) in damages, becoming the first hurricane to cause over $1 billion in unadjusted damage.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
- 2012A wave of attacks kill more than 100 people and injure 350 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alejandra Guzmán, Daniel Boucher, Zoey Deutch, Ryan Ross, Harry Fielder, Bunny Wailer, Mayuko Fukuda, Noel Sullivan, Aldis Hodge, Agnes Carlsson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1988.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1988 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 10, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -199. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sweet Child o’ Mine by Guns N’ Roses as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 10, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1075. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 1988
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 37th Friday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 344 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,439 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,146 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 421
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2020
- Age in dog years: 198 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 10, 2000 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-199)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Sweet Child o’ Mine by Guns N’ Roses (September 10, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1975 – B.Slade, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; April 10, 1930 – Claude Bolling, French pianist, composer, and actor; May 13, 1966 – Darius Rucker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hootie & the Blowfish).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,112