Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 252nd day of the year 1989. It was the 36th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,940 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,647 days or 9.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 18, 2021.
If a dog named Tippe - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tippe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tippe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Inez Foxx
- 1948Pamela Des Barres
- 1965Chip Esten
- 1966Adam Sandler
- 1969Rachel Hunter
- 1974Ana Carolina
- 1974Divine Brown
- 1976Masaya Matsukaze
- 1987Gökhan Keser
- 1993Charlie Stewart
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1911Paul Goodman, American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1972)
- 1950John McFee, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Doobie Brothers and Southern Pacific)
- 1953Manjula Vijayakumar, Indian actress (d. 2013)
- 1954Jeffrey Combs, American actor
- 1972Miriam Oremans, Dutch tennis player
- 1974Vikram Batra, Indian captain (d. 1999)
- 1976Hanno Möttölä, Finnish basketball player
- 1981Jung Jong-kwan, South Korean footballer (d. 2011)
- 1987Milan Stanković, Serbian singer
- 1992Zeki Fryers, English footballer
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1892Amalthea, third moon of Jupiter is discovered by Edward Emerson Barnard.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1956Elvis Presley appears on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time.
- 1966The National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act is signed into law by U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson.
- 1969Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 DC-9 collides in flight with a Piper PA-28 and crashes near Fairland, Indiana.
- 1993The Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizes Israel as a legitimate state.
- 2001Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan by two al-Qaeda assassins who claimed to be Arab journalists wanting an interview.
- 2012A wave of attacks kill more than 100 people and injure 350 others across Iraq.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Harris, Jasper Carrott, Sofia Rotaru, Jill Esmond, Leif Garrett, Lesley Gore, Lee Tergesen, D-Pryde, Eddie Morton, Bob Clampett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 1989.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 1989 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 20, 1962. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1997. Your incompatibility score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hangin’ Tough by New Kids On the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 36th Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 17 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,940 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,647 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 371
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2021
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Field Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 20, 1962 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1997 (-177)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Hangin’ Tough by New Kids On the Block (September 9, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1966 – Kōichi Nagano, Japanese voice actor; May 21, 1966 – Lisa Edelstein, American actress and playwright; December 22, 1948 – Flip Mark, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,100