Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2000. It was the 37th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,482 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,494 days or 6.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 18, 2032.
If a dog named Chasey - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chasey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chasey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877André Alerme
- 1931Margaret Tyzack
- 1941Otis Redding
- 1960Hugh Grant
- 1970Natalia Streignard
- 1979Nikki DeLoach
- 1981Julie Gonzalo
- 1990Haley Reinhart
- 1992Damian McGinty
- 1992Frencheska Farr
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1885Miriam Licette, English soprano and educator (d. 1969)
- 1928Moses Anderson, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1934Nicholas Liverpool, Dominican lawyer and politician, 6th President of Dominica (d. 2015)
- 1939Ron McDole, American football player
- 1940Joe Negroni, American singer (The Teenagers) (d. 1978)
- 1967B. J. Armstrong, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1971Eric Stonestreet, American actor
- 1978Shane Battier, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez, Colombian-American model and actress
- 1991Oscar, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZFMDATSUAAU? Check your answers here: Word solver ZFMDATSUAAU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1379Treaty of Neuberg, splitting the Austrian Habsburg lands between the Habsburg dukes Albert III and Leopold III.
- 1543Mary Stuart, at nine months old, is crowned “Queen of Scots” in the central Scottish town of Stirling.
- 1739Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain’s mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1801Alexander I of Russia confirms the privileges of Baltic provinces.
- 1839John Herschel takes the first glass plate photograph.
- 1850The Compromise of 1850 transfers a third of Texas’s claimed territory (now parts of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wyoming) to federal control in return for the U.S. federal government assuming $10 million of Texas’s pre-annexation debt.
- 1916Piggly Wiggly, the first true self-service grocery store, is founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1922The Greco-Turkish War effectively ends with Turkish victory over the Greeks in Smyrna.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops incendiary bombs on Oregon.
- 1993The Palestine Liberation Organization officially recognizes Israel as a legitimate state.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Cady, Max Beesley, Frances Dee, Guillaume Depardieu, Eve Plumb, Brad Wilk, Francisco Rabal, Son Hoyoung, Inga Swenson, Chief Keef.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 2000.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 2000 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 2000
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 37th Saturday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 188 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,482 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,494 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 254
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2032
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Doesn’t Really Matter by Janet (September 9, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 2004 – Seiran Kobayashi, Japanese actress and singer; March 27, 1905 – Leroy Carr, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1935); March 4, 1911 – Charles Greville, 7th Earl of Warwick, English actor (d. 1984).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018