Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,615 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Chiquilin - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chiquilin will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chiquilin will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Neil Hamilton
- 1931Zoltán Latinovits
- 1947Freddy Weller
- 1951Tom Wopat
- 1952David A. Stewart
- 1967Akshay Kumar
- 1974Mathias Färm
- 1983Kristine Hermosa
- 1988Jo Woodcock
- 1988Shizuka Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1754William Bligh, English admiral and politician, 4th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1817)
- 1894Humphrey Mitchell, Canadian union leader and politician, 14th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1950)
- 1906Ali Hadi Bara, Iranian-Turkish sculptor and educator (d. 1971)
- 1939Arthur Dignam, Australian actor
- 1946Bruce Palmer, Canadian bass player (Buffalo Springfield and The Mynah Birds) (d. 2004)
- 1953Manjula Vijayakumar, Indian actress (d. 2013)
- 1960Hugh Grant, English actor and producer
- 1960Kimberly Willis Holt, American author
- 1972Jakko Jan Leeuwangh, Dutch speed skater
- 1985Martin Johnson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Boys Like Girls)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513James IV of Scotland is defeated and dies in the Battle of Flodden, ending Scotland’s involvement in the War of the League of Cambrai.
- 1839John Herschel takes the first glass plate photograph.
- 1886The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- 1916Piggly Wiggly, the first true self-service grocery store, is founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1944World War II: The Fatherland Front takes power in Bulgaria through a military coup in the capital and armed rebellion in the country. A new pro-Soviet government is established.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 1969Allegheny Airlines Flight 853 DC-9 collides in flight with a Piper PA-28 and crashes near Fairland, Indiana.
- 1972In Kentucky’s Mammoth Cave National Park, a Cave Research Foundation exploration and mapping team discovers a link between the Mammoth and Flint Ridge cave systems, making it the longest known cave passageway in the world.
- 2015Elizabeth II became the longest reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bert Jansch, Dean Jagger, Saira Banu, Art Garfunkel, Lauren Taylor, Cuba Gooding Sr., Frank Farian, Jane Merrow, George Costigan, Chris Rainbow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1956 – Jonathan Schmock, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 17, 1940 – María Elena Velasco, Mexican actress, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015); May 5, 1984 – Wade MacNeil, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alexisonfire, Gallows, and Black Lungs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,248