Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,371 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 182 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tsuru Aoki
- 1922Hoyt Curtin
- 1923Jimmy Perry
- 1929Claude Nougaro
- 1942Danny Kalb
- 1943Art LaFleur
- 1946Hayato Tani
- 1947Freddy Weller
- 1969Rachel Hunter
- 1977Soulja Slim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1629Cornelis Tromp, Dutch general (d. 1691)
- 1887Alf Landon, American lieutenant, banker, and politician, 26th Governor of Kansas (d. 1987)
- 1922Hans Georg Dehmelt, German-American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1928Sol LeWitt, American painter and sculptor (d. 2007)
- 1943Art LaFleur, American actor
- 1948Pamela Des Barres, American actress and singer (The GTOs)
- 1949Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Indonesian general and politician, 6th President of Indonesia
- 1960Hugh Grant, English actor and producer
- 1975Michael Bublé, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1987Alexis Palisson, French rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9Arminius’ alliance of six Germanic tribes ambushes and annihilates three Roman legions of Publius Quinctilius Varus in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1000Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
- 1087William Rufus becomes King of England, taking the title William II, (reigned until 1100).
- 1739Stono Rebellion, the largest slave uprising in Britain’s mainland North American colonies prior to the American Revolution, erupts near Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1855Crimean War: The Siege of Sevastopol comes to an end when Russian forces abandon the city.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese floatplane drops incendiary bombs on Oregon.
- 1945Second Sino-Japanese War: The Empire of Japan formally surrenders to China.
- 1990Batticaloa massacre: Massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
- 2001Ahmad Shah Massoud, leader of the Northern Alliance, is assassinated in Afghanistan by two al-Qaeda assassins who claimed to be Arab journalists wanting an interview.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Austin Williams, Hal B. Wallis, Carl Radle, Steve Staley, Millicent Martin, Kelli Williams, Ulf Pilgaard, Jane Slavin, Thomas F. Duffy, Max Grodénchik.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 9, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1969 – Burton C. Bell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fear Factory, Ascension of the Watchers, City of Fire, and GZR); July 24, 1957 – Pam Tillis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress; December 30, 1964 – George Newbern, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961