Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Onix - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Onix will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Onix will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877André Alerme
- 1923Bertil Norström
- 1923Jimmy Perry
- 1948Jacqueline Taïeb
- 1952Angela Cartwright
- 1971Eric Stonestreet
- 1974Ana Carolina
- 1979Nikki DeLoach
- 1987Milan Stanković
- 1988Shizuka Nakamura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1807Richard Chenevix Trench, Irish-English archbishop and philologist (d. 1886)
- 1872Phan Chu Trinh, Vietnamese activist (d. 1926)
- 1877James Agate, English journalist, author, and critic (d. 1947)
- 1890Colonel Sanders, American businessman, founded KFC (d. 1980)
- 1965Marcel Peeper, Dutch footballer
- 1966Adam Sandler, American actor, singer, screenwriter, and producer
- 1966Georg Hackl, German luger and coach
- 1970Natalia Streignard, Spanish-Venezuelan actress
- 1978Shane Battier, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1986Helen Kurup, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1839John Herschel takes the first glass plate photograph.
- 1914World War I: The creation of the Canadian Automobile Machine Gun Brigade, the first fully mechanized unit in the British Army.
- 1916Piggly Wiggly, the first true self-service grocery store, is founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1956Elvis Presley appears on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time.
- 1965The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development is established.
- 1990Batticaloa massacre: Massacre of 184 minority Tamil civilians by Sri Lankan Army in the eastern Batticaloa District of Sri Lanka.
- 1991Tajikistan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2001Pärnu methanol tragedy occurs in Pärnu County, Estonia.
- 2015Elizabeth II became the longest reigning monarch of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Costas Ferris, François Ozon, Thilakan, Jason Lewis, Masao Kusakari, Danny, Julie Kavner, Malik Yoba, Julio Iglesias, Alan Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 9, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1973 – Scott Stapp, American singer-songwriter and producer (Creed); October 25, 1962 – Nick Hancock, English actor and screenwriter; December 27, 1975 – Heather O'Rourke, American actress (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244