Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2002 was a Monday and it was the 252nd day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,343 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 181 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Neil Hamilton
- 1905Joseph E. Levine
- 1920Michael Aldridge
- 1946Hayato Tani
- 1949John Curry
- 1971Henry Thomas
- 1974Mathias Färm
- 1982Ai Otsuka
- 1987Milan Stanković
- 1988Manuela Arbeláez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1868Mary Hunter Austin, American author, poet, and critic (d. 1934)
- 1892Tsuru Aoki, Japanese-American actress (d. 1961)
- 1931Margaret Tyzack, English actress (d. 2011)
- 1931Zoltán Latinovits, Hungarian actor and author (d. 1976)
- 1950Gogi Alauddin, Pakistani squash player and coach
- 1951Alexander Downer, Australian economist and politician, 34th Minister of Foreign Affairs for Australia
- 1967Akshay Kumar, Indian actor, martial artist, and producer
- 1967B. J. Armstrong, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1967Chris Caffery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Savatage, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Metalium)
- 1983Yamato Kinjo, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1087William Rufus becomes King of England, taking the title William II, (reigned until 1100).
- 1791Washington, D.C., the capital of the United States, is named after President George Washington.
- 1839John Herschel takes the first glass plate photograph.
- 1855Crimean War: The Siege of Sevastopol comes to an end when Russian forces abandon the city.
- 1914World War I: The creation of the Canadian Automobile Machine Gun Brigade, the first fully mechanized unit in the British Army.
- 1924Hanapepe massacre occurs on Kauai, Hawaii.
- 1940Treznea massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians kill 93 Romanian civilians in Treznea, a village in Northern Transylvania, as part of attempts to ethnic cleansing.
- 1965The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development is established.
- 1991Tajikistan declares independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
View the complete list of historical events for September 9.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sebastian Shaw, Sean Combs, Lianne La Havas, Joan Roberts, Shaun Ryder, Tonton Gutierrez, Éva Szörényi, Gene Vincent, Lisa Ben, Julie Newmar.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 9, 2002.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 14, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1946 – Antonio Fargas, American actor; March 6, 1913 – Louise Latimer, American actress (d. 1973); October 5, 1952 – Duncan Regehr, Canadian figure skater and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926