Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 252nd day of the year 2003. It was the 36th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,149 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,050 days or 5.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 18, 2035.
If a dog named Kokito - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kokito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kokito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Jane Greer
- 1932Müşfik Kenter
- 1943Art LaFleur
- 1951Robert Desiderio
- 1952Per Jørgensen
- 1965Chip Esten
- 1966Adam Sandler
- 1976Chace Ambrose
- 1983Yamato Kinjo
- 1985Martin Johnson
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 214Aurelian, Roman emperor (d. 275)
- 1927Elvin Jones, American drummer and bandleader (d. 2004)
- 1928Moses Anderson, American bishop (d. 2013)
- 1947Freddy Weller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
- 1952Angela Cartwright, English-American actress and singer
- 1952Manuel Göttsching, German guitarist and songwriter (Ash Ra Tempel and Ashra)
- 1969Natasha Stott Despoja, Australian politician
- 1971Henry Thomas, American actor, singer, and guitarist
- 1982Eugênio Rômulo Togni, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Hunter Hayes, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edwin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1000Battle of Svolder, Viking Age.
- 1141Yelü Dashi, the Liao dynasty general who founded the Qara Khitai, defeats the Seljuq and Kara-Khanid forces at the Battle of Qatwan.
- 1543Mary Stuart, at nine months old, is crowned “Queen of Scots” in the central Scottish town of Stirling.
- 1850The Compromise of 1850 transfers a third of Texas’s claimed territory (now parts of Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Wyoming) to federal control in return for the U.S. federal government assuming $10 million of Texas’s pre-annexation debt.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army enters Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1886The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- 1916Piggly Wiggly, the first true self-service grocery store, is founded in Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1922The Greco-Turkish War effectively ends with Turkish victory over the Greeks in Smyrna.
- 1965The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development is established.
- 1970A British airliner is hijacked by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and flown to Dawson’s Field in Jordan.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierre Boulanger, Malvina Reynolds, Ryan Dunn, Marika Green, Aki Maeda, Petula Clark, Chris Spedding, Joo Sang-wook, Grady Chapman, Lauren Hays.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 2003.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 2003 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 21, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 6, 1981. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 252nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 36th Tuesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 6,149 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,050 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 209
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2035
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 21, 1994 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 6, 1981 (-150)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee (September 13, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1980 – Claire Cooper, English actress; November 1, 1924 – Colette Renard, French actress and singer (d. 2010); September 30, 1959 – Debrah Farentino, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,006