Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of September 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 9, 2008 was a Tuesday and it was the 253rd day of the year 2008. It was the 37th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,147 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,382 days or 3.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 18, 2040.
If a dog named Dradis - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 77 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dradis will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dradis will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877André Alerme
- 1946Hayato Tani
- 1951Robert Desiderio
- 1965Todd Zeile
- 1968Julia Sawalha
- 1976Emma de Caunes
- 1981Nancy Wu
- 1986Jamielee McPherson
- 1988Jo Woodcock
View the complete list of September 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 9.
- 1892Tsuru Aoki, Japanese-American actress (d. 1961)
- 1919Jimmy Snyder, American sportscaster (d. 1996)
- 1936William Bradshaw, Baron Bradshaw, English academic and politician
- 1947Freddy Weller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Paul Revere & the Raiders)
- 1952David A. Stewart, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Eurythmics, The Tourists, Vegas, Platinum Weird, and SuperHeavy)
- 1974Mathias Färm, Swedish singer and guitarist (Millencolin and Franky Lee)
- 1977Stuart Price, English DJ, songwriter, and producer (Zoot Woman and Paper Faces)
- 1984James Hildreth, English cricketer
- 1988Danilo D'Ambrosio, Italian footballer
- 1992Kristiāns Pelšs, Latvian ice hockey player (d. 2013)
View the complete list of September 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kim’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 337Constantine II, Constantius II, and Constans succeed their father Constantine I as co-emperors. The Roman Empire is divided between the three Augusti.
- 1776The Continental Congress officially names its new union of sovereign states the United States.
- 1850California is admitted as the thirty-first U.S. state.
- 1863American Civil War: The Union Army enters Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- 1886The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works is finalized.
- 1936The crews of Portuguese Navy frigate NRP Afonso de Albuquerque and destroyer Dão mutinied against Salazar dictatorship’s support of General Franco’s coup and declared their solidarity with the Spanish Republic.
- 1943World War II: The Allies land at Salerno and Taranto, Italy.
- 1947First case of a computer bug being found: A moth lodges in a relay of a Harvard Mark II computer at Harvard University.
- 2001Pärnu methanol tragedy occurs in Pärnu County, Estonia.
- 2001The Unix billennium is reached, marking the beginning of the use of 10-digit decimal Unix time stamps.
View the complete list of September 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 9, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ingeborg Spangsfeldt, Sophie Lawrence, Sofia Coppola, Marc Maron, Jim Morrison, Doug Stone, Ian James Corlett, Hiroko Anzai, Lawrence Hayward, Leo Howard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 9 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 9, 2008.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th September 2008 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever You Like by T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 13, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1625. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 9th September 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 9, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 2008
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 37th Tuesday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 236 days
- Age on next birthday: 12 years old
- Days since birth: 4,147 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,382 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 141
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 18, 2040
- Age in dog years: 77 dog years old using a Saint Bernard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Whatever You Like by T.I. (September 13, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.IX.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1982 – Gionna Cabrera, Filipino model, Binibining Pilipinas-Universe 2005; March 21, 1961 – Kassie DePaiva, American actress and singer; May 5, 1935 – Bernard Pivot, French journalist, talk show host, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,019