The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 11 is the 101st day of 2021 and there are 264 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 15th Sunday this year.
Famous Apr 11 birthday celebrants include Stuart Adamson, Johnny Sheffield, Bill Irwin, Christopher Smart, Lisa Stansfield, Louise Lasser, Laurie Faso, Neville Staple.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 249 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 145Septimius Severus, Roman emperor (d. 211). Life path number 7
- 1357John I of Portugal (d. 1433). Life path number 22
- 1374Roger Mortimer, 4th Earl of March, English husband of Alianore Holland, Countess of March (d. 1398). Life path number 3
- 1492Marguerite de Navarre, French wife of Henry II of Navarre (d. 1549). Life path number 22
- 1592John Eliot, English lawyer and politician (d. 1632). Life path number 5
- 1683Jean-Joseph Mouret, French composer and conductor (d. 1738). Life path number 6
- 1715John Alcock, English organist and composer (d. 1806). Life path number 2
- 1721David Zeisberger, Czech-American clergyman and missionary (d. 1808). Life path number 8
- 1722Christopher Smart, English actor, playwright, and poet (d. 1771). Life path number 9
- 1755James Parkinson, English surgeon, geologist, and paleontologist (d. 1824). Life path number 6
- 1770George Canning, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1827). Life path number 3
- 1794Edward Everett, American educator and politician, 15th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1865). Life path number 9
- 1798Macedonio Melloni, Italian physicist and academic (d. 1854). Life path number 22
- 1819Charles Hallé, German-English pianist and conductor (d. 1895). Life path number 7
- 1825Ferdinand Lassalle, German philosopher and jurist (d. 1864). Life path number 22
- 1827Jyotirao Phule, Indian scholar, philosopher, and activist (d. 1890). Life path number 6
- 1856Arthur Shrewsbury, English cricketer and rugby player (d. 1903). Life path number 8
- 1859Stefanos Thomopoulos, Greek historian and author (d. 1939). Life path number 2
- 1862William Wallace Campbell, American astronomer and academic (d. 1938). Life path number 5
- 1862Charles Evans Hughes, American lawyer and politician, 44th United States Secretary of State (d. 1948). Life path number 5
- 1864Johanna Elberskirchen, German author and activist (d. 1943). Life path number 7
- 1866Bernard O'Dowd, Australian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1867Mark Keppel, American educator (d. 1928). Life path number 1
- 1869Kasturba Gandhi, Indian wife of Mahatma Gandhi (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1869Gustav Vigeland, Norwegian sculptor, designed the Nobel Peace Prize medal (d. 1943). Life path number 3
- 1871Gyula Kellner, Hungarian runner (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1873Edward Lawson, English soldier, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1955). Life path number 7
- 1876Paul Henry, Irish painter (d. 1958). Life path number 1
- 1876Ivane Javakhishvili, Georgian historian and academic (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1879Bernhard Schmidt, Estonian-German astronomer and optician (d. 1935). Life path number 22
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!