The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 12 is the 102nd day of 2019 and there are 263 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 15th Friday this year.
Famous Apr 12 birthday celebrants include Amy Ray, Claudia Jordan, Charles Napier, Nicholas Brendon, Katelyn Pippy, Wayne Northrop, Jordana Spiro, Tom Noonan.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 276 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1432Anne of Austria, Landgravine of Thuringia (d. 1462). Life path number 8
- 1484Antonio da Sangallo the Younger, Italian architect, designed the Apostolic Palace and St. Peter's Basilica (d. 1546). Life path number 6
- 1500Joachim Camerarius, German scholar and translator (d. 1574). Life path number 4
- 1526Muretus, French philosopher and author (d. 1585). Life path number 3
- 1550Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford, English courtier and politician, Lord Great Chamberlain (d. 1604). Life path number 9
- 1577Christian IV of Denmark (d. 1648). Life path number 9
- 1705William Cookworthy, English minister and pharmacist (d. 1780). Life path number 11
- 1710Caffarelli, Italian actor and singer (d. 1783). Life path number 7
- 1713Guillaume Thomas François Raynal, French historian and author (d. 1796). Life path number 1
- 1716Felice Giardini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1796). Life path number 4
- 1722Pietro Nardini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1793). Life path number 1
- 1724Lyman Hall, American physician, clergyman, and politician, 16th Governor of Georgia (d. 1790). Life path number 3
- 1748Antoine Laurent de Jussieu, French botanist and author (d. 1836). Life path number 9
- 1777Henry Clay, American lawyer and politician, 9th United States Secretary of State (d. 1852). Life path number 11
- 1792John Lambton, 1st Earl of Durham, English soldier and politician, Lord Privy Seal (d. 1840). Life path number 8
- 1794Germinal Pierre Dandelin, Belgian mathematician and engineer (d. 1847). Life path number 1
- 1796George N. Briggs, American lawyer and politician, 19th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1861). Life path number 3
- 1799Henri Druey, Swiss lawyer and politician, 2nd President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1855). Life path number 6
- 1801Joseph Lanner, Austrian composer and conductor (d. 1843). Life path number 8
- 1823Alexander Ostrovsky, Russian playwright and translator (d. 1886). Life path number 3
- 1839Nikolay Przhevalsky, Russian geographer and explorer (d. 1888). Life path number 1
- 1848José Gautier Benítez, Puerto Rican soldier and poet (d. 1880). Life path number 1
- 1851Edward Walter Maunder, English astronomer and author (d. 1928). Life path number 4
- 1852Ferdinand von Lindemann, German mathematician and academic (d. 1939). Life path number 5
- 1856Martin Conway, 1st Baron Conway of Allington, English mountaineer, cartographer, and politician (d. 1937). Life path number 9
- 1861Walter Bingle, Australian public servant (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1866Princess Viktoria of Prussia (d. 1929). Life path number 1
- 1868Akiyama Saneyuki, Japanese admiral (d. 1918). Life path number 3
- 1868Ella Gaunt Smith, American businesswoman (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1869Henri Désiré Landru, French serial killer (d. 1922). Life path number 4
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!