The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 13 is the 103rd day of 2019 and there are 262 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 15th Saturday this year.
Famous Apr 13 birthday celebrants include Glenn Howerton, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Hannah Marks, Phil Tonken, Don Adams, Howard Keel, Lowell George, Stanley Tanger.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 13th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 285 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1506Peter Faber, French priest and theologian, co-founded the Society of Jesus (d. 1546). Life path number 11
- 1519Catherine de' Medici, Italian-French wife of Henry II of France (d. 1589). Life path number 6
- 1570Guy Fawkes, English soldier, planned the Gunpowder Plot (d. 1606). Life path number 3
- 1573Christina of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1625). Life path number 6
- 1593Thomas Wentworth, 1st Earl of Strafford, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1641). Life path number 8
- 1618Roger de Rabutin, Comte de Bussy, French author (d. 1693). Life path number 6
- 1713Pierre Jélyotte, French tenor (d. 1797). Life path number 11
- 1729Thomas Percy, Irish bishop and poet (d. 1811). Life path number 9
- 1732Frederick North, Lord North, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1792). Life path number 3
- 1735Isaac Low, American merchant and politician, founded the New York Chamber of Commerce (d. 1791). Life path number 6
- 1743Thomas Jefferson, American lawyer and politician, 3rd President of the United States (d. 1826). Life path number 5
- 1747Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans (d. 1793). Life path number 9
- 1764Laurent de Gouvion Saint-Cyr, French general and politician, French Minister of War (d. 1830). Life path number 8
- 1769Thomas Lawrence, English painter and educator (d. 1830). Life path number 4
- 1771Richard Trevithick, English engineer and explorer (d. 1833). Life path number 6
- 1780Alexander Mitchell, Irish engineer, invented the Screw-pile lighthouse (d. 1868). Life path number 6
- 1784Friedrich Graf von Wrangel, Prussian field marshal (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1787John Robertson, American lawyer and politician (d. 1873). Life path number 4
- 1794Jean Pierre Flourens, French physiologist and academic (d. 1867). Life path number 11
- 1802Leopold Fitzinger, Austrian zoologist and hepetologist (d. 1884). Life path number 1
- 1808Antonio Meucci, Italian-American engineer (d. 1889). Life path number 7
- 1810Félicien David, French composer (d. 1876). Life path number 9
- 1824William Alexander, Irish archbishop, poet, and theologian (d. 1911). Life path number 5
- 1825Thomas D'Arcy McGee, Irish-Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1868). Life path number 6
- 1828Joseph Lightfoot, English bishop and theologian (d. 1889). Life path number 9
- 1832Juan Montalvo, Ecuadorian author and diplomat (d. 1889). Life path number 4
- 1841Louis-Ernest Barrias, French sculptor and academic (d. 1905). Life path number 4
- 1850Arthur Matthew Weld Downing, Irish astronomer (d. 1917). Life path number 4
- 1851Robert Abbe, American surgeon and radiologist (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1851William Quan Judge, Irish occultist and theosophist (d. 1896). Life path number 5
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!