The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 14 is the 105th day of 2020 and there are 261 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 15th Tuesday this year.
Famous Apr 14 birthday celebrants include Berry Berenson, Christian Alexander, Amy Birnbaum, Jay Robinson, Abigail Breslin, Loretta Lynn, Lita, Richard Jeni.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1126Averroes, Spanish physician and philosopher (d. 1198). Life path number 1
- 1527Abraham Ortelius, Flemish cartographer and geographer (d. 1598). Life path number 6
- 1572Adam Tanner, Austrian mathematician, philosopher, and academic (d. 1632). Life path number 6
- 1578Philip III of Spain (d. 1621). Life path number 3
- 1629Christiaan Huygens, Dutch mathematician, astronomer, and physicist (d. 1695). Life path number 9
- 1668Magnus Julius De la Gardie, Swedish general and politician (d. 1741). Life path number 3
- 1678Abraham Darby I, English iron master (d. 1717). Life path number 4
- 1709Charles Collé, French playwright and songwriter (d. 1783). Life path number 8
- 1714Adam Gib, Scottish minister and author (d. 1788). Life path number 4
- 1738William Cavendish-Bentinck, 3rd Duke of Portland, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1809). Life path number 1
- 1741Emperor Momozono of Japan (d. 1762). Life path number 4
- 1773Jean-Baptiste de Villèle, French politician, 6th Prime Minister of France (d. 1854). Life path number 9
- 1788David G. Burnet, American politician, 2nd Vice-President of Texas (d. 1870). Life path number 6
- 1800John Appold, English engineer (d. 1865). Life path number 9
- 1814Dimitri Kipiani, Georgian publicist and author (d. 1887). Life path number 5
- 1818Marie of Saxe-Altenburg (d. 1909). Life path number 9
- 1827Augustus Pitt Rivers, English general, ethnologist, and archaeologist (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1854Martin Lipp, Estonian pastor and poet (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1857Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1865Alfred Hoare Powell, English architect, and designer and painter of pottery (d. 1960). Life path number 11
- 1866Anne Sullivan, American educator (d. 1936). Life path number 3
- 1868Peter Behrens, German architect, designed the AEG turbine factory (d. 1940). Life path number 5
- 1870Victor Borisov-Musatov, Russian painter and educator (d. 1905). Life path number 7
- 1870Syd Gregory, Australian cricketer and coach (d. 1929). Life path number 7
- 1872Abdullah Yusuf Ali, Indian-English scholar and translator (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1881Husain Salaahuddin, Maldivian poet and scholar (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1882Moritz Schlick, German-Austrian physicist and philosopher (d. 1936). Life path number 1
- 1886Ernst Robert Curtius, German philologist and scholar (d. 1956). Life path number 5
- 1886Árpád Tóth, Hungarian poet and translator (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1889Arnold J. Toynbee, English historian and academic (d. 1975). Life path number 8
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!