The zodiac sign of a person born on April 14 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 14th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 251 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1126Averroes, Spanish physician and philosopher (d. 1198). Life path number 1
- 1527Abraham Ortelius, Flemish cartographer and geographer (d. 1598). Life path number 6
- 1572Adam Tanner, Austrian mathematician, philosopher, and academic (d. 1632). Life path number 6
- 1578Philip III of Spain (d. 1621). Life path number 3
- 1629Christiaan Huygens, Dutch mathematician, astronomer, and physicist (d. 1695). Life path number 9
- 1668Magnus Julius De la Gardie, Swedish general and politician (d. 1741). Life path number 3
- 1678Abraham Darby I, English iron master (d. 1717). Life path number 4
- 1709Charles Collé, French playwright and songwriter (d. 1783). Life path number 8
- 1714Adam Gib, Scottish minister and author (d. 1788). Life path number 4
- 1738William Cavendish-Bentinck, 3rd Duke of Portland, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1809). Life path number 1
- 1741Emperor Momozono of Japan (d. 1762). Life path number 4
- 1773Jean-Baptiste de Villèle, French politician, 6th Prime Minister of France (d. 1854). Life path number 9
- 1788David G. Burnet, American politician, 2nd Vice-President of Texas (d. 1870). Life path number 6
- 1800John Appold, English engineer (d. 1865). Life path number 9
- 1814Dimitri Kipiani, Georgian publicist and author (d. 1887). Life path number 5
- 1818Marie of Saxe-Altenburg (d. 1909). Life path number 9
- 1827Augustus Pitt Rivers, English general, ethnologist, and archaeologist (d. 1900). Life path number 9
- 1854Martin Lipp, Estonian pastor and poet (d. 1923). Life path number 9
- 1857Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (d. 1944). Life path number 3
- 1865Alfred Hoare Powell, English architect, and designer and painter of pottery (d. 1960). Life path number 11
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)