The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 19 is the 109th day of 2019 and there are 256 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 16th Friday this year.
Famous Apr 19 birthday celebrants include Alexis Korner, Tony Martin, James Franco, Elinor Donahue, Tony Plana, Garfield Morgan, Jayne Mansfield, Maxine.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 626Eanflæd, English nun and saint (d. 685). Life path number 1
- 1603Michel Le Tellier, French politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1685). Life path number 6
- 1613Christoph Bach, German pianist (d. 1661). Life path number 7
- 1658Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine, German husband of Archduchess Maria Anna Josepha of Austria (d. 1716). Life path number 7
- 1660Sebastián Durón, Spanish composer (d. 1716). Life path number 9
- 1665Jacques Lelong, French author (d. 1721). Life path number 5
- 1686Vasily Tatishchev, Russian ethnographer and politician (d. 1750). Life path number 8
- 1715James Nares, English organist and composer (d. 1783). Life path number 1
- 1721Roger Sherman, American lawyer and politician (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1734Karl von Ordóñez, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1786). Life path number 11
- 1757Edward Pellew, 1st Viscount Exmouth, English admiral and politician (d. 1833). Life path number 7
- 1758William Carnegie, 7th Earl of Northesk, Scottish admiral (d. 1831). Life path number 8
- 1785Alexandre Pierre François Boëly, French pianist and composer (d. 1858). Life path number 8
- 1787Deaf Smith, American soldier (d. 1837). Life path number 1
- 1793Ferdinand I of Austria (d. 1875). Life path number 7
- 1814Louis Amédée Achard, French journalist and author (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1832José Echegaray, Spanish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1835Julius Krohn, Finnish poet and journalist (d. 1888). Life path number 4
- 1874Ernst Rüdin, Swiss psychiatrist, geneticist, and eugenicist (d. 1952). Life path number 7
- 1877Ole Evinrude, Norwegian-American engineer, invented the outboard motor (d. 1934). Life path number 1
- 1879Arthur Robertson, Scottish runner (d. 1957). Life path number 3
- 1882Getúlio Vargas, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 14th President of Brazil (d. 1954). Life path number 6
- 1883Henry Jameson, American soccer player (d. 1938). Life path number 7
- 1883Richard von Mises, Austrian-American mathematician and physicist (d. 1953). Life path number 7
- 1885Karl Tarvas, Estonian architect (d. 1975). Life path number 9
- 1889Otto Georg Thierack, German jurist and politician (d. 1946). Life path number 4
- 1891Françoise Rosay, French actress and singer (d. 1974). Life path number 6
- 1892Germaine Tailleferre, French composer and educator (d. 1983). Life path number 7
- 1894Elizabeth Dilling, American author and activist (d. 1966). Life path number 9
- 1897Peter de Noronha, Indian businessman and philanthropist (d. 1970). Life path number 3
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!