The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 244 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 626Eanflæd, English nun and saint (d. 685). Life path number 1
- 1603Michel Le Tellier, French politician, French Minister of Defence (d. 1685). Life path number 6
- 1613Christoph Bach, German pianist (d. 1661). Life path number 7
- 1658Johann Wilhelm, Elector Palatine, German husband of Archduchess Maria Anna Josepha of Austria (d. 1716). Life path number 7
- 1660Sebastián Durón, Spanish composer (d. 1716). Life path number 9
- 1665Jacques Lelong, French author (d. 1721). Life path number 5
- 1686Vasily Tatishchev, Russian ethnographer and politician (d. 1750). Life path number 8
- 1715James Nares, English organist and composer (d. 1783). Life path number 1
- 1721Roger Sherman, American lawyer and politician (d. 1793). Life path number 7
- 1734Karl von Ordóñez, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1786). Life path number 11
- 1757Edward Pellew, 1st Viscount Exmouth, English admiral and politician (d. 1833). Life path number 7
- 1758William Carnegie, 7th Earl of Northesk, Scottish admiral (d. 1831). Life path number 8
- 1785Alexandre Pierre François Boëly, French pianist and composer (d. 1858). Life path number 8
- 1787Deaf Smith, American soldier (d. 1837). Life path number 1
- 1793Ferdinand I of Austria (d. 1875). Life path number 7
- 1814Louis Amédée Achard, French journalist and author (d. 1875). Life path number 1
- 1832José Echegaray, Spanish poet and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1835Julius Krohn, Finnish poet and journalist (d. 1888). Life path number 4
- 1874Ernst Rüdin, Swiss psychiatrist, geneticist, and eugenicist (d. 1952). Life path number 7
- 1877Ole Evinrude, Norwegian-American engineer, invented the outboard motor (d. 1934). Life path number 1
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)