The zodiac sign of a person born on April 22 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 22nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 266 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1451Isabella I of Castile (d. 1504). Life path number 1
- 1518Antoine of Navarre (d. 1562). Life path number 5
- 1592Wilhelm Schickard, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1635). Life path number 7
- 1610Pope Alexander VIII (d. 1691). Life path number 7
- 1658Giuseppe Torelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1709). Life path number 1
- 1690John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1763). Life path number 6
- 1707Henry Fielding, English novelist and playwright (d. 1754). Life path number 5
- 1711Paul II Anton, Prince Esterházy, Austrian soldier (d. 1762). Life path number 9
- 1724Immanuel Kant, German anthropologist, philosopher, and academic (d. 1804). Life path number 4
- 1732John Johnson, English architect and surveyor (d. 1814). Life path number 3
- 1744James Sullivan, American lawyer and politician, 7th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1808). Life path number 6
- 1757Alessandro Rolla, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1841). Life path number 1
- 1766Germaine de Staël, French philosopher and author (d. 1817). Life path number 1
- 1812Solomon Caesar Malan, Swiss-English orientalist (d. 1894). Life path number 11
- 1816Charles-Denis Bourbaki, French general (d. 1897). Life path number 6
- 1832Julius Sterling Morton, American journalist and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of Agriculture (d. 1902). Life path number 4
- 1844Lewis Powell, American soldier, attempted assassin of William H. Seward (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1852William IV, Grand Duke of Luxembourg (d. 1912). Life path number 6
- 1854Henri La Fontaine, Belgian lawyer and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1943). Life path number 8
- 1860Ada Rehan, Irish-American actress (d. 1916). Life path number 5
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!