The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. April 25 is the 116th day of 2020 and there are 250 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 17th Saturday this year.
Famous Apr 25 birthday celebrants include Andy Bell, Matthew West, Robert Q. Lewis, Jason Wiles, Marguerite Moreau, Paul Wassif, Jason Lee, John Henson.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 25th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 254 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1214Louis IX of France (d. 1270). Life path number 1
- 1228Conrad IV of Germany (d. 1254). Life path number 6
- 1284Edward II of England (d. 1327). Life path number 8
- 1287Roger Mortimer, 1st Earl of March, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1330). Life path number 2
- 1502Georg Major, German theologian and academic (d. 1574). Life path number 1
- 1599Oliver Cromwell, English general and politician, Lord Protector of Great Britain (d. 1658). Life path number 8
- 1608Gaston, Duke of Orléans (d. 1660). Life path number 8
- 1621Roger Boyle, 1st Earl of Orrery, English soldier and politician (d. 1679). Life path number 3
- 1666Johann Heinrich Buttstett, German organist and composer (d. 1727). Life path number 3
- 1694Richard Boyle, 3rd Earl of Burlington, English architect and politician, Lord High Treasurer of Ireland (d. 1753). Life path number 4
- 1710James Ferguson, Scottish astronomer and author (d. 1776). Life path number 2
- 1723Giovanni Marco Rutini, Italian composer (d. 1797). Life path number 6
- 1725Augustus Keppel, 1st Viscount Keppel, English admiral and politician (d. 1786). Life path number 8
- 1767Nicolas Oudinot, French general (d. 1847). Life path number 5
- 1770Georg Sverdrup, Norwegian philologist and academic (d. 1850). Life path number 8
- 1775Carlota Joaquina of Spain (d. 1830). Life path number 4
- 1776Princess Mary, Duchess of Gloucester and Edinburgh (d. 1857). Life path number 5
- 1818Gustavus Vaughan Brooke, Irish actor (d. 1866). Life path number 2
- 1843Princess Alice of the United Kingdom (d. 1878). Life path number 9
- 1849Felix Klein, German mathematician and academic (d. 1925). Life path number 6
- 1850Luise Adolpha Le Beau, German composer and educator (d. 1927). Life path number 7
- 1851Leopoldo Alas, Spanish author, critic, and academic (d. 1901). Life path number 8
- 1862Edward Grey, 1st Viscount Grey of Fallodon, English ornithologist and politician, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1868John Moisant, American pilot and engineer (d. 1910). Life path number 7
- 1871Lorne Currie, French-English sailor (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1873Walter de la Mare, English poet and author (d. 1956). Life path number 3
- 1874Guglielmo Marconi, Italian businessman and inventor, developed Marconi's law, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1874Ernest Webb, English-Canadian race walker (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1876Jacob Nicol, Canadian publisher, lawyer, and politician (d. 1958). Life path number 6
- 1878William Merz, American gymnast and triathlete (d. 1946). Life path number 8
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!