April 27 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as element. April 27 is the 117th day of 2023 and there are 248 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 17th Thursday this year.
Famous Apr 27 birthday celebrants include Rudolph Schildkraut, Sheena Easton, Patrick Stump, Maura West, Lisa Wilcox, William Moseley, Sally Hawkins, Casey Kasem.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 240 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1650Charlotte Amalie of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1714). Life path number 7
- 1701Charles Emmanuel III of Sardinia (d. 1773). Life path number 22
- 1718Thomas Lewis, Irish-American surveyor and lawyer (d. 1790). Life path number 3
- 1737Edward Gibbon, English historian and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 22
- 1748Adamantios Korais, Greek-French philosopher and scholar (d. 1833). Life path number 6
- 1755Marc-Antoine Parseval, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1836). Life path number 22
- 1759Mary Wollstonecraft, English philosopher, historian, and author (d. 1797). Life path number 8
- 1788Charles Robert Cockerell, English architect, archaeologist, and writer (d. 1863). Life path number 1
- 1791Samuel Morse, American painter and inventor, co-invented the Morse code (d. 1872). Life path number 22
- 1806Maria Christina of the Two Sicilies (d. 1878). Life path number 1
- 1812William W. Snow, American lawyer and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1812Friedrich von Flotow, German composer (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1820Herbert Spencer, English biologist, anthropologist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1822Ulysses S. Grant, American general and politician, 18th President of the United States (d. 1885). Life path number 8
- 1840Edward Whymper, English-French mountaineer, explorer, author, and illustrator (d. 1911). Life path number 8
- 1848Otto of Bavaria (d. 1916). Life path number 7
- 1850Hans Hartwig von Beseler, German general and politician (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1853Jules Lemaître, French playwright and critic (d. 1914). Life path number 3
- 1857Theodor Kittelsen, Norwegian painter and illustrator (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1861William Arms Fisher, American composer and music historian (d. 1948). Life path number 2
- 1862Rudolph Schildkraut, Turkish-American actor (d. 1930). Life path number 3
- 1866Maurice Raoul-Duval, French polo player (d. 1916). Life path number 7
- 1875Frederick Fane, Irish-born, English cricketer (d. 1960). Life path number 7
- 1876Con Leahy, Irish athlete (d. 1921). Life path number 8
- 1878John Rimmer, English runner (d. 1962). Life path number 1
- 1880Mihkel Lüdig, Estonian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1958). Life path number 3
- 1882Jessie Redmon Fauset, American author and poet (d. 1961). Life path number 5
- 1887Warren Wood, American golfer (d. 1926). Life path number 1
- 1888Florence La Badie, Canadian actress (d. 1917). Life path number 2
- 1893Draža Mihailović, Serbian general (d. 1946). Life path number 7
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to April:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 29 / 30
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December