The zodiac sign of a person born on April 27 is Taurus ♉.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 240 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1650Charlotte Amalie of Hesse-Kassel (d. 1714). Life path number 7
- 1701Charles Emmanuel III of Sardinia (d. 1773). Life path number 22
- 1718Thomas Lewis, Irish-American surveyor and lawyer (d. 1790). Life path number 3
- 1737Edward Gibbon, English historian and politician (d. 1794). Life path number 22
- 1748Adamantios Korais, Greek-French philosopher and scholar (d. 1833). Life path number 6
- 1755Marc-Antoine Parseval, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1836). Life path number 22
- 1759Mary Wollstonecraft, English philosopher, historian, and author (d. 1797). Life path number 8
- 1788Charles Robert Cockerell, English architect, archaeologist, and writer (d. 1863). Life path number 1
- 1791Samuel Morse, American painter and inventor, co-invented the Morse code (d. 1872). Life path number 22
- 1806Maria Christina of the Two Sicilies (d. 1878). Life path number 1
- 1812William W. Snow, American lawyer and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 7
- 1812Friedrich von Flotow, German composer (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1820Herbert Spencer, English biologist, anthropologist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1822Ulysses S. Grant, American general and politician, 18th President of the United States (d. 1885). Life path number 8
- 1840Edward Whymper, English-French mountaineer, explorer, author, and illustrator (d. 1911). Life path number 8
- 1848Otto of Bavaria (d. 1916). Life path number 7
- 1850Hans Hartwig von Beseler, German general and politician (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1853Jules Lemaître, French playwright and critic (d. 1914). Life path number 3
- 1857Theodor Kittelsen, Norwegian painter and illustrator (d. 1914). Life path number 7
- 1861William Arms Fisher, American composer and music historian (d. 1948). Life path number 2
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)