The zodiac sign of a person born on April 6 is Aries ♈.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 6th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 291 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1632Maria Leopoldine of Austria (d. 1649). Life path number 4
- 1651André Dacier, French scholar and academic (d. 1722). Life path number 5
- 1660Johann Kuhnau, German organist and composer (d. 1722). Life path number 5
- 1664Arvid Horn, Swedish general and politician, Governor of Västerbotten County (d. 1742). Life path number 9
- 1671Jean-Baptiste Rousseau, French poet and playwright (d. 1741). Life path number 7
- 1672André Cardinal Destouches, French composer (d. 1749). Life path number 8
- 1706Louis de Cahusac, French playwright and composer (d. 1759). Life path number 6
- 1708Johann Georg Reutter, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1772). Life path number 8
- 1725Pasquale Paoli, French soldier and politician (d. 1807). Life path number 7
- 1726Gerard Majella, Italian saint (d. 1755). Life path number 8
- 1741Nicolas Chamfort, French author and playwright (d. 1794). Life path number 5
- 1766Wilhelm von Kobell, German painter and educator (d. 1853). Life path number 3
- 1773James Mill, Scottish historian, economist, and philosopher (d. 1836). Life path number 1
- 1810Philip Henry Gosse, English biologist and academic (d. 1888). Life path number 11
- 1812Alexander Herzen, Russian philosopher and author (d. 1870). Life path number 4
- 1815Robert Volkmann, German organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1883). Life path number 7
- 1818Aasmund Olavsson Vinje, Norwegian journalist and poet (d. 1870). Life path number 1
- 1820Nadar, French photographer, journalist, and author (d. 1910). Life path number 3
- 1823Joseph Medill, Canadian-American publisher and politician, 26th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1899). Life path number 6
- 1826Gustave Moreau, French painter and academic (d. 1898). Life path number 9
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)