The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as element. April 8 is the 98th day of 2022 and there are 267 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 14th Friday this year.
Famous Apr 8 birthday celebrants include Joey D. Vieira, Ezra Koenig, Patricia Arquette, Shirley Mills, Emma Caulfield, Kirsten Storms, Jack O'Halloran, Jim Piddock.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on April 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 231 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1320Peter I of Portugal (d. 1367). Life path number 9
- 1533Claudio Merulo, Italian organist and composer (d. 1604). Life path number 6
- 1536Barbara of Hesse (d. 1597). Life path number 9
- 1541Michele Mercati, Italian physician and archaeologist (d. 1593). Life path number 5
- 1605Philip IV of Spain (d. 1665). Life path number 6
- 1641Henry Sydney, 1st Earl of Romney, English general and politician, Secretary of State for the Northern Department (d. 1704). Life path number 6
- 1692Giuseppe Tartini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1770). Life path number 3
- 1726Lewis Morris, American judge and politician (d. 1798). Life path number 1
- 1732David Rittenhouse, American astronomer and mathematician (d. 1796). Life path number 7
- 1761William Joseph Chaminade, French priest, founded the Society of Mary (d. 1850). Life path number 9
- 1770John Thomas Campbell, Irish-Australian banker and politician (d. 1830). Life path number 9
- 1798Dionysios Solomos, Greek poet and author (d. 1857). Life path number 1
- 1818Christian IX of Denmark (d. 1906). Life path number 3
- 1818August Wilhelm von Hofmann, German chemist and academic (d. 1892). Life path number 3
- 1826Pancha Carrasco, Costa Rican soldier (d. 1890). Life path number 2
- 1827Ramón Emeterio Betances, Puerto Rican ophthalmologist, journalist, and politician (d. 1898). Life path number 3
- 1842Elizabeth Bacon Custer, American author and educator (d. 1933). Life path number 9
- 1859Edmund Husserl, Austrian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1938). Life path number 8
- 1864Carlos Deltour, French rower and rugby player (d. 1920). Life path number 4
- 1867Allen Butler Talcott, American painter and educator (d. 1908). Life path number 7
- 1869Harvey Cushing, American surgeon and academic (d. 1939). Life path number 9
- 1871Clarence Hudson White, American photographer and educator (d. 1925). Life path number 2
- 1874Manuel Díaz, Cuban fencer (d. 1929). Life path number 5
- 1874Stanisław Taczak, Polish general (d. 1960). Life path number 5
- 1875Albert I of Belgium (d. 1934). Life path number 6
- 1883R. P. Keigwin, English cricketer and academic (d. 1972). Life path number 5
- 1883Julius Seljamaa, Estonian journalist and politician, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1885Dimitrios Levidis, Greek-French soldier, composer, and educator (d. 1951). Life path number 7
- 1886Margaret Ayer Barnes, American author and playwright (d. 1967). Life path number 8
- 1888Dennis Chávez, American journalist and politician (d. 1964). Life path number 1
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!