August 1 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 1 is the 213th day of 2023 and there are 152 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 31st Tuesday this year.
Famous Aug 1 birthday celebrants include Coolio, Tiffany, Montserrat Lombard, Charles Malik Whitfield, Brett Chukerman, Ellona Santiago, Geoffrey Holder, David Wain.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 300 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 10 BCClaudius, Roman emperor (d. 54)
- 126Pertinax, Roman emperor (d. 193). Life path number 9
- 1068Emperor Taizu of Jin (d. 1123). Life path number 6
- 1313Emperor Kōgon of Japan (d. 1364). Life path number 8
- 1377Emperor Go-Komatsu of Japan (d. 1433). Life path number 9
- 1545Andrew Melville, Scottish theologian and scholar (d. 1622). Life path number 6
- 1555Edward Kelley, English occultist (d. 1597). Life path number 7
- 1579Luis Vélez de Guevara, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1644). Life path number 4
- 1626Sabbatai Zevi, Montenegrin rabbi and theorist (d. 1676). Life path number 6
- 1630Thomas Clifford, 1st Baron Clifford of Chudleigh, English politician, Lord High Treasurer (d. 1673). Life path number 1
- 1659Sebastiano Ricci, Italian painter (d. 1734). Life path number 3
- 1713Charles I, Duke of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (d. 1780). Life path number 3
- 1714Richard Wilson, Welsh painter and academic (d. 1782). Life path number 4
- 1738Jacques François Dugommier, French general (d. 1794). Life path number 1
- 1744Jean-Baptiste Lamarck, French soldier, biologist, and academic (d. 1829). Life path number 7
- 1770William Clark, American soldier, explorer, and politician, 4th Governor of Missouri Territory (d. 1838). Life path number 6
- 1779Francis Scott Key, American lawyer, author, and poet (d. 1843). Life path number 6
- 1779Lorenz Oken, German-Swiss botanist, biologist, and ornithologist (d. 1851). Life path number 6
- 1809William B. Travis, American colonel and lawyer (d. 1836). Life path number 9
- 1815Richard Henry Dana, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1882). Life path number 6
- 1818Maria Mitchell, American astronomer and academic (d. 1889). Life path number 9
- 1819Herman Melville, American novelist, short story writer, and poet (d. 1891). Life path number 1
- 1831Antonio Cotogni, Italian opera singer and educator (d. 1918). Life path number 4
- 1843Robert Todd Lincoln, American lawyer and politician, 35th United States Secretary of War (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1856George Coulthard, Australian footballer and cricketer (d. 1883). Life path number 11
- 1858Gaston Doumergue, French lawyer and politician, 13th President of France (d. 1937). Life path number 4
- 1858Hans Rott, Austrian organist and composer (d. 1884). Life path number 4
- 1861Sammy Jones, Australian cricketer (d. 1951). Life path number 7
- 1871John Lester, American cricketer and soccer player (d. 1969). Life path number 8
- 1877George Hackenschmidt, Estonian-English wrestler and strongman (d. 1968). Life path number 5
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to August:
3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / May / June / July / September / October / November / December