The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 15 is the 227th day of 2021 and there are 138 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 33rd Sunday this year.
Famous Aug 15 birthday celebrants include Ben Silverman, Mike Connors, Bill Pinkney, Tony Robinson, Lou Perryman, Signe Hasso, Bobby Byrd, Jimmy Webb.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 15th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 255 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1171Alfonso IX of León (d. 1230). Life path number 6
- 1195Anthony of Padua, Portuguese priest and saint (d. 1231). Life path number 3
- 1385Richard de Vere, 11th Earl of Oxford, English commander (d. 1417). Life path number 22
- 1432Luigi Pulci, Italian poet (d. 1484). Life path number 6
- 1575Bartol Kašić, Croatian linguist and lexicographer (d. 1650). Life path number 5
- 1613Gilles Ménage, French lawyer, philologist, and scholar (d. 1692). Life path number 7
- 1702Francesco Zuccarelli, Italian painter and academic (d. 1788). Life path number 6
- 1717Blind Jack, English engineer (d. 1810). Life path number 3
- 1736Johann Christoph Kellner, German organist and composer (d. 1803). Life path number 22
- 1740Matthias Claudius, German poet and author (d. 1815). Life path number 8
- 1769Napoleon, French general and emperor (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1771Walter Scott, Scottish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1832). Life path number 3
- 1785Thomas De Quincey, English journalist and author (d. 1859). Life path number 8
- 1798Sangolli Rayanna, Indian warrior (d. 1831). Life path number 3
- 1813Jules Grévy, French lawyer and politician, 4th President of the French Republic (d. 1891). Life path number 9
- 1824John Chisum, American businessman (d. 1884). Life path number 2
- 1844Thomas-Alfred Bernier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1908). Life path number 22
- 1857Albert Ballin, German businessman (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1858E. Nesbit, English author and poet (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1859Charles Comiskey, American baseball player and manager (d. 1931). Life path number 1
- 1860Henrietta Vinton Davis, American actress and playwright (d. 1941). Life path number 2
- 1860Florence Harding, American publisher, 31st First Lady of the United States (d. 1924). Life path number 2
- 1863Aleksey Krylov, Russian mathematician and engineer (d. 1945). Life path number 5
- 1865Mikao Usui, Japanese spiritual leader, founded Reiki (d. 1926). Life path number 7
- 1866Italo Santelli, Italian fencer (d. 1945). Life path number 8
- 1872Sri Aurobindo, Indian guru, poet, and philosopher (d. 1950). Life path number 5
- 1873Ramaprasad Chanda, Indian archaeologist and historian (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1875Samuel Coleridge-Taylor, English pianist, violinist, and composer (d. 1912). Life path number 8
- 1876Stylianos Gonatas, Greek colonel and politician, 111th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1966). Life path number 9
- 1877Tachiyama Mineemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 22nd Yokozuna (d. 1941). Life path number 1
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!