The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 17 is the 230th day of 2020 and there are 136 days remaining until the end of the year. Monday is the day of the week. This is the 33rd Monday this year.
Famous Aug 17 birthday celebrants include Richard Hunt, Eric Johnson, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Gary Talley, George Melly, Luther Allison, Mark Dinning, Kevin Rowland.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 17th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 235 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1473Richard of Shrewsbury, Duke of York (d. 1483). Life path number 22
- 1556Alexander Briant, English martyr and saint (d. 1581). Life path number 6
- 1601Pierre de Fermat, French lawyer and mathematician (d. 1665). Life path number 6
- 1629John III Sobieski, Polish–Lithuanian king (d. 1696). Life path number 7
- 1686Nicola Porpora, Italian composer and educator (d. 1768). Life path number 1
- 1753Josef Dobrovský, Bohemian philologist and historian (d. 1828). Life path number 5
- 1768Louis Desaix, French general (d. 1800). Life path number 11
- 1786Davy Crockett, American soldier and politician (d. 1836). Life path number 11
- 1786Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (d. 1861). Life path number 11
- 1794Prince Alexander of Hohenlohe-Waldenburg-Schillingsfürst (d. 1849). Life path number 1
- 1828Jules Bernard Luys, French neurologist and physician (d. 1897). Life path number 8
- 1840Wilfrid Scawen Blunt, English poet and activist (d. 1922). Life path number 2
- 1844Menelik II of Ethiopia (d. 1913). Life path number 6
- 1863Gene Stratton-Porter, American author and photographer (d. 1924). Life path number 7
- 1866Mahbub Ali Khan, Asaf Jah VI, Indian 6th Nizam of Hyderabad (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1866Julia Marlowe, English-American actress (d. 1950). Life path number 1
- 1873John A. Sampson, American gynecologist and academic (d. 1946). Life path number 8
- 1877Ralph McKittrick, American golfer and tennis player (d. 1923). Life path number 3
- 1878Reggie Duff, Australian cricketer (d. 1911). Life path number 22
- 1880Percy Sherwell, South African cricketer and tennis player (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1887Charles I of Austria (d. 1922). Life path number 22
- 1887Marcus Garvey, Jamaican journalist and activist, founded Black Star Line (d. 1940). Life path number 22
- 1888Monty Woolley, American actor and singer (d. 1963). Life path number 5
- 1889Lalla Carlsen, Norwegian actress and singer (d. 1967). Life path number 6
- 1890Stefan Bastyr, Polish soldier and pilot (d. 1920). Life path number 7
- 1890Harry Hopkins, American politician and diplomat, 8th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 1946). Life path number 7
- 1893John Brahm, German-American director and production manager (d. 1982). Life path number 1
- 1893Mae West, American actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1980). Life path number 1
- 1894William Rootes, 1st Baron Rootes, English businessman, founded Rootes Group (d. 1964). Life path number 11
- 1895Aris Maliagros, Greek actor and singer (d. 1984). Life path number 3
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!