The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 19 is the 232nd day of 2020 and there are 134 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 34th Wednesday this year.
Famous Aug 19 birthday celebrants include Anthony Muñoz, Dave Dutton, Angus Scrimm, Peter Gallagher, Elsie Ferguson, Nate Dogg, Micah Alberti, Paula Jai Parker.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 248 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 232Marcus Aurelius Probus, Roman emperor (d. 282). Life path number 7
- 1342Catherine of Bohemia (d. 1395). Life path number 1
- 1398Íñigo López de Mendoza, 1st Marquis of Santillana, Spanish poet and politician (d. 1458). Life path number 3
- 1557Frederick I, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1608). Life path number 9
- 1570Salamone Rossi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1630). Life path number 4
- 1590Henry Rich, 1st Earl of Holland, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1649). Life path number 6
- 1596Elizabeth Stuart, Queen of Bohemia (d. 1662). Life path number 3
- 1621Gerbrand van den Eeckhout, Dutch painter, etcher, and poet (d. 1674). Life path number 1
- 1646John Flamsteed, English astronomer and academic (d. 1719). Life path number 8
- 1686Eustace Budgell, English journalist and politician (d. 1737). Life path number 3
- 1689Samuel Richardson, English author and publisher (d. 1761). Life path number 6
- 1711Edward Boscawen, English admiral and politician (d. 1761). Life path number 1
- 1719Charles-François de Broglie, marquis de Ruffec, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1743Madame du Barry, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1793). Life path number 6
- 1777Francis I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1830). Life path number 4
- 1819Julius van Zuylen van Nijevelt, Luxembourger-Dutch politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1835Tom Wills, Australian cricketer and umpire, co-founded Australian rules football (d. 1880). Life path number 8
- 1843C. I. Scofield, American minister and theologian (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1846Luis Martín, Spanish religious leader, 24th Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1848Gustave Caillebotte, French painter and engineer (d. 1894). Life path number 3
- 1849Joaquim Nabuco, Brazilian politician and diplomat (d. 1910). Life path number 4
- 1853Aleksei Brusilov, Russian general (d. 1926). Life path number 8
- 1870Bernard Baruch, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1965). Life path number 7
- 1871Orville Wright, American engineer and pilot, co-founded the Wright Company (d. 1948). Life path number 8
- 1873Fred Stone, American actor and producer (d. 1959). Life path number 1
- 1878Manuel L. Quezon, Filipino soldier, lawyer, and politician, 2nd President of the Philippines (d. 1944). Life path number 6
- 1881George Enescu, Romanian violinist, pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1955). Life path number 9
- 1883Coco Chanel, French fashion designer, founded the Chanel Company (d. 1971). Life path number 11
- 1883Elsie Ferguson, American actress (d. 1961). Life path number 11
- 1883José Mendes Cabeçadas, Portuguese admiral and politician, 9th President of Portugal (d. 1965). Life path number 11
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!