The zodiac sign of a person born on August 19 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 248 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 232Marcus Aurelius Probus, Roman emperor (d. 282). Life path number 7
- 1342Catherine of Bohemia (d. 1395). Life path number 1
- 1398Íñigo López de Mendoza, 1st Marquis of Santillana, Spanish poet and politician (d. 1458). Life path number 3
- 1557Frederick I, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1608). Life path number 9
- 1570Salamone Rossi, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1630). Life path number 4
- 1590Henry Rich, 1st Earl of Holland, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berkshire (d. 1649). Life path number 6
- 1596Elizabeth Stuart, Queen of Bohemia (d. 1662). Life path number 3
- 1621Gerbrand van den Eeckhout, Dutch painter, etcher, and poet (d. 1674). Life path number 1
- 1646John Flamsteed, English astronomer and academic (d. 1719). Life path number 8
- 1686Eustace Budgell, English journalist and politician (d. 1737). Life path number 3
- 1689Samuel Richardson, English author and publisher (d. 1761). Life path number 6
- 1711Edward Boscawen, English admiral and politician (d. 1761). Life path number 1
- 1719Charles-François de Broglie, marquis de Ruffec, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1791). Life path number 9
- 1743Madame du Barry, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1793). Life path number 6
- 1777Francis I of the Two Sicilies (d. 1830). Life path number 4
- 1819Julius van Zuylen van Nijevelt, Luxembourger-Dutch politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 1894). Life path number 1
- 1835Tom Wills, Australian cricketer and umpire, co-founded Australian rules football (d. 1880). Life path number 8
- 1843C. I. Scofield, American minister and theologian (d. 1921). Life path number 7
- 1846Luis Martín, Spanish religious leader, 24th Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1906). Life path number 1
- 1848Gustave Caillebotte, French painter and engineer (d. 1894). Life path number 3