The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1081Jarrod Lyle, Australian golfer. Life path number 3
- 1165Philip II of France (d. 1223). Life path number 6
- 1535Shimazu Yoshihiro, Japanese general (d. 1619). Life path number 7
- 1567Francis de Sales, Swiss bishop and saint (d. 1622). Life path number 3
- 1597Roger Twysden, English historian and politician (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1643Afonso VI of Portugal (d. 1683). Life path number 7
- 1660Hubert Gautier, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1737). Life path number 6
- 1665Giacomo F. Maraldi, French-Italian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1729). Life path number 2
- 1670James FitzJames, 1st Duke of Berwick, French general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1734). Life path number 7
- 1725Jean-Baptiste Greuze, French painter and educator (d. 1805). Life path number 8
- 1754William Murdoch, Scottish engineer and inventor, created gas lighting (d. 1839). Life path number 1
- 1754Banastre Tarleton, English general and politician (d. 1833). Life path number 1
- 1765William IV of the United Kingdom (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1789Augustin-Louis Cauchy, French mathematician and academic (d. 1857). Life path number 9
- 1798Jules Michelet, French historian and philosopher (d. 1874). Life path number 9
- 1800Hiram Walden, American general and politician (d. 1880). Life path number 2
- 1801Guillaume Groen van Prinsterer, Dutch historian and politician (d. 1876). Life path number 3
- 1813Jean Stas, Belgian chemist and physician (d. 1891). Life path number 6
- 1816Charles Frédéric Gerhardt, French chemist and academic (d. 1856). Life path number 9
- 1823Nathaniel Everett Green, English painter and astronomer (d. 1899). Life path number 7
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)