The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 21 is the 233rd day of 2022 and there are 132 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 34th Sunday this year.
Famous Aug 21 birthday celebrants include Rachel Potter, Fay Wolf, Jack Weston, Whitney Sloan, Carl Giammarese, Brad Kavanagh, Bo Burnham, Paris Bennett.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 21st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 237 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1081Jarrod Lyle, Australian golfer. Life path number 3
- 1165Philip II of France (d. 1223). Life path number 6
- 1535Shimazu Yoshihiro, Japanese general (d. 1619). Life path number 7
- 1567Francis de Sales, Swiss bishop and saint (d. 1622). Life path number 3
- 1597Roger Twysden, English historian and politician (d. 1672). Life path number 6
- 1643Afonso VI of Portugal (d. 1683). Life path number 7
- 1660Hubert Gautier, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1737). Life path number 6
- 1665Giacomo F. Maraldi, French-Italian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1729). Life path number 2
- 1670James FitzJames, 1st Duke of Berwick, French general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1734). Life path number 7
- 1725Jean-Baptiste Greuze, French painter and educator (d. 1805). Life path number 8
- 1754William Murdoch, Scottish engineer and inventor, created gas lighting (d. 1839). Life path number 1
- 1754Banastre Tarleton, English general and politician (d. 1833). Life path number 1
- 1765William IV of the United Kingdom (d. 1837). Life path number 3
- 1789Augustin-Louis Cauchy, French mathematician and academic (d. 1857). Life path number 9
- 1798Jules Michelet, French historian and philosopher (d. 1874). Life path number 9
- 1800Hiram Walden, American general and politician (d. 1880). Life path number 2
- 1801Guillaume Groen van Prinsterer, Dutch historian and politician (d. 1876). Life path number 3
- 1813Jean Stas, Belgian chemist and physician (d. 1891). Life path number 6
- 1816Charles Frédéric Gerhardt, French chemist and academic (d. 1856). Life path number 9
- 1823Nathaniel Everett Green, English painter and astronomer (d. 1899). Life path number 7
- 1826Karl Gegenbaur, German anatomist and academic (d. 1903). Life path number 1
- 1840Ferdinand Hamer, Dutch bishop and missionary (d. 1900). Life path number 6
- 1858Rudolf, Crown Prince of Austria (d. 1889). Life path number 6
- 1862Emilio Salgari, Italian journalist and author (d. 1911). Life path number 1
- 1869William Henry Ogilvie, Scottish-Australian poet and author (d. 1963). Life path number 8
- 1872Aubrey Beardsley, English author and illustrator (d. 1898). Life path number 2
- 1878Richard Girulatis, German footballer and manager (d. 1963). Life path number 8
- 1879Claude Grahame-White, English pilot and engineer (d. 1959). Life path number 9
- 1884Chandler Egan, American golfer and architect (d. 1936). Life path number 5
- 1885Édouard Fabre, Canadian runner (d. 1939). Life path number 6
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!