The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. August 27 is the 239th day of 2021 and there are 126 days remaining until the end of the year. Friday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Friday this year.
Famous Aug 27 birthday celebrants include Harrison Page, Kay Walsh, Martha Raye, Reece Shearsmith, Murray Grand, Downtown Julie Brown, Jimmy Pop, Leo Penn.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 262 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1407Ashikaga Yoshikazu, Japanese shogun (d. 1425). Life path number 2
- 1471George, Duke of Saxony (d. 1539). Life path number 3
- 1487Anna of Brandenburg (d. 1514). Life path number 1
- 1637Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore, English politician, 2nd Proprietor of Maryland (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1665John Hervey, 1st Earl of Bristol, English politician (d. 1751). Life path number 8
- 1669Anne Marie d'Orléans, French wife of Victor Amadeus II of Sardinia (d. 1728). Life path number 3
- 1677Otto Ferdinand von Abensberg und Traun, Austrian general (d. 1748). Life path number 2
- 1724John Joachim Zubly, Swiss-American pastor, planter, and politician (d. 1781). Life path number 22
- 1730Johann Georg Hamann, German philosopher and author (d. 1788). Life path number 1
- 1770Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, German philosopher and academic (d. 1831). Life path number 5
- 1803Edward Beecher, American minister and theologian (d. 1895). Life path number 2
- 1809Hannibal Hamlin, American publisher and politician, 15th Vice President of the United States (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1812Bertalan Szemere, Hungarian poet and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1869). Life path number 2
- 1845Ödön Lechner, Hungarian architect, designed the Museum of Applied Arts and the Church of St. Elisabeth (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1845Friedrich Martens, Estonian-Russian historian, lawyer, and diplomat (d. 1909). Life path number 8
- 1856Ivan Franko, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1858Giuseppe Peano, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1864Hermann Weingärtner, German gymnast (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1865James Henry Breasted, American archaeologist and historian (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1865Charles G. Dawes, American general and politician, 30th Vice President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1951). Life path number 1
- 1868Hong Beom-do, Korean general and activist (d. 1943). Life path number 22
- 1870Amado Nervo, Mexican journalist, poet, and diplomat (d. 1919). Life path number 6
- 1871Theodore Dreiser, American journalist and author (d. 1945). Life path number 7
- 1874Carl Bosch, German chemist and engineer, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940). Life path number 1
- 1875Katharine McCormick, American biologist, philanthropist, and activist (d. 1967). Life path number 2
- 1877Charles Rolls, English engineer and businessman, co-founded Rolls-Royce Limited (d. 1910). Life path number 22
- 1877Ernst Wetter, Swiss lawyer and politician, 48th President of the Swiss Confederation (d. 1963). Life path number 22
- 1878Pyotr Nikolayevich Wrangel, Russian general (d. 1928). Life path number 5
- 1884Vincent Auriol, French lawyer and politician, 16th President of the French Republic (d. 1966). Life path number 2
- 1886Rebecca Clarke, English viola player and composer (d. 1979). Life path number 22
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!