The zodiac sign of a person born on August 27 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 27th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 262 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1407Ashikaga Yoshikazu, Japanese shogun (d. 1425). Life path number 2
- 1471George, Duke of Saxony (d. 1539). Life path number 3
- 1487Anna of Brandenburg (d. 1514). Life path number 1
- 1637Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore, English politician, 2nd Proprietor of Maryland (d. 1715). Life path number 7
- 1665John Hervey, 1st Earl of Bristol, English politician (d. 1751). Life path number 8
- 1669Anne Marie d'Orléans, French wife of Victor Amadeus II of Sardinia (d. 1728). Life path number 3
- 1677Otto Ferdinand von Abensberg und Traun, Austrian general (d. 1748). Life path number 2
- 1724John Joachim Zubly, Swiss-American pastor, planter, and politician (d. 1781). Life path number 22
- 1730Johann Georg Hamann, German philosopher and author (d. 1788). Life path number 1
- 1770Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, German philosopher and academic (d. 1831). Life path number 5
- 1803Edward Beecher, American minister and theologian (d. 1895). Life path number 2
- 1809Hannibal Hamlin, American publisher and politician, 15th Vice President of the United States (d. 1891). Life path number 8
- 1812Bertalan Szemere, Hungarian poet and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1869). Life path number 2
- 1845Ödön Lechner, Hungarian architect, designed the Museum of Applied Arts and the Church of St. Elisabeth (d. 1914). Life path number 8
- 1845Friedrich Martens, Estonian-Russian historian, lawyer, and diplomat (d. 1909). Life path number 8
- 1856Ivan Franko, Ukrainian author and poet (d. 1916). Life path number 1
- 1858Giuseppe Peano, Italian mathematician and philosopher (d. 1932). Life path number 3
- 1864Hermann Weingärtner, German gymnast (d. 1919). Life path number 9
- 1865James Henry Breasted, American archaeologist and historian (d. 1935). Life path number 1
- 1865Charles G. Dawes, American general and politician, 30th Vice President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1951). Life path number 1
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)