The zodiac sign of a person born on August 28 is Virgo ♍.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 253 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1023Emperor Go-Reizei of Japan (d. 1068). Life path number 6
- 1582Taichang Emperor of China (d. 1620). Life path number 7
- 1592George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, English courtier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (d. 1628). Life path number 8
- 1612Marcus Zuerius van Boxhorn, Dutch linguist and scholar (d. 1653). Life path number 1
- 1667Louise of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (d. 1721). Life path number 11
- 1691Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (d. 1750). Life path number 8
- 1694Charlotte Christine of Brunswick-Lüneburg (d. 1715). Life path number 11
- 1714Duke Anthony Ulrich of Brunswick (d. 1774). Life path number 4
- 1728John Stark, American general (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1739Agostino Accorimboni, Italian composer (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1749Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German author, poet, playwright, and diplomat (d. 1832). Life path number 3
- 1770Johann Karl Simon Morgenstern, German-Livonian philologist and academic (d. 1852). Life path number 6
- 1774Elizabeth Ann Seton, American nun and saint, co-founded the Sisters of Charity Federation in the Vincentian-Setonian Tradition (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1789Stéphanie de Beauharnais, French wife of Charles, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1860). Life path number 7
- 1801Antoine Augustin Cournot, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1814Sheridan Le Fanu, Irish author (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1827Grand Duchess Catherine Mikhailovna of Russia (d. 1894). Life path number 9
- 1831Lucy Webb Hayes, American wife of Rutherford B. Hayes, 20th First Lady of the United States (d. 1889). Life path number 4
- 1837Francis, Duke of Teck (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1840Alexander Cameron Sim, Scottish-Japanese pharmacist and businessman, founded Kobe Regatta & Athletic Club (d. 1900). Life path number 4
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)