The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as element. August 28 is the 240th day of 2021 and there are 125 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 35th Saturday this year.
Famous Aug 28 birthday celebrants include Steve Whiteman, Craig Anton, Ashlyne Huff, Kyle Massey, George Merrill, Dinah Cancer, Sarah Roemer, Florence Welch.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 28th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 253 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1023Emperor Go-Reizei of Japan (d. 1068). Life path number 6
- 1582Taichang Emperor of China (d. 1620). Life path number 7
- 1592George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, English courtier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (d. 1628). Life path number 8
- 1612Marcus Zuerius van Boxhorn, Dutch linguist and scholar (d. 1653). Life path number 1
- 1667Louise of Mecklenburg-Güstrow (d. 1721). Life path number 11
- 1691Elisabeth Christine of Brunswick-Wolfenbüttel (d. 1750). Life path number 8
- 1694Charlotte Christine of Brunswick-Lüneburg (d. 1715). Life path number 11
- 1714Duke Anthony Ulrich of Brunswick (d. 1774). Life path number 4
- 1728John Stark, American general (d. 1822). Life path number 9
- 1739Agostino Accorimboni, Italian composer (d. 1818). Life path number 11
- 1749Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German author, poet, playwright, and diplomat (d. 1832). Life path number 3
- 1770Johann Karl Simon Morgenstern, German-Livonian philologist and academic (d. 1852). Life path number 6
- 1774Elizabeth Ann Seton, American nun and saint, co-founded the Sisters of Charity Federation in the Vincentian-Setonian Tradition (d. 1821). Life path number 1
- 1789Stéphanie de Beauharnais, French wife of Charles, Grand Duke of Baden (d. 1860). Life path number 7
- 1801Antoine Augustin Cournot, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1814Sheridan Le Fanu, Irish author (d. 1873). Life path number 5
- 1827Grand Duchess Catherine Mikhailovna of Russia (d. 1894). Life path number 9
- 1831Lucy Webb Hayes, American wife of Rutherford B. Hayes, 20th First Lady of the United States (d. 1889). Life path number 4
- 1837Francis, Duke of Teck (d. 1900). Life path number 1
- 1840Alexander Cameron Sim, Scottish-Japanese pharmacist and businessman, founded Kobe Regatta & Athletic Club (d. 1900). Life path number 4
- 1853Vladimir Shukhov, Russian architect and engineer, designed the Adziogol Lighthouse (d. 1939). Life path number 8
- 1859Matilda Howell, American archer (d. 1938). Life path number 5
- 1859Vittorio Sella, Italian mountaineer and photographer (d. 1943). Life path number 5
- 1867Umberto Giordano, Italian composer and academic (d. 1948). Life path number 4
- 1878George Whipple, American physician and pathologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976). Life path number 6
- 1884Peter Fraser, Scottish-New Zealand journalist and politician, 24th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1950). Life path number 3
- 1885Vance Palmer, Australian author, playwright, and critic (d. 1959). Life path number 4
- 1887August Kippasto, Estonian-Australian wrestler and poet (d. 1973). Life path number 6
- 1887István Kühár, Slovenian priest and politician (d. 1922). Life path number 6
- 1888Evadne Price, Australian actress, astrologer, and author (d. 1985). Life path number 7
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!