The zodiac sign of a person born on August 5 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 255 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1301Edmund of Woodstock, 1st Earl of Kent, English politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (d. 1330). Life path number 9
- 1397Guillaume Dufay, Belgian-Italian composer and theorist (d. 1474). Life path number 6
- 1461Alexander Jagiellon, Polish king (d. 1506). Life path number 7
- 1540Joseph Justus Scaliger, French philologist and historian (d. 1609). Life path number 5
- 1623Antonio Cesti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1669). Life path number 7
- 1641John Hathorne, American merchant and jurist (d. 1717). Life path number 7
- 1662James Anderson, Scottish lawyer and historian (d. 1728). Life path number 1
- 1694Leonardo Leo, Italian composer (d. 1744). Life path number 6
- 1749Thomas Lynch, Jr., American commander and politician (d. 1779). Life path number 7
- 1797Friedrich August Kummer, German cellist and composer (d. 1879). Life path number 1
- 1802Niels Henrik Abel, Norwegian mathematician and theorist (d. 1829). Life path number 6
- 1811Ambroise Thomas, French composer (d. 1896). Life path number 6
- 1813Ivar Aasen, Norwegian poet and linguist (d. 1896). Life path number 8
- 1815Edward John Eyre, English explorer and politician, Governor of Jamaica (d. 1901). Life path number 1
- 1827Deodoro da Fonseca, Brazilian field marshal and politician, 1st President of Brazil (d. 1892). Life path number 22
- 1828Louise of the Netherlands (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1833Carola of Vasa (d. 1907). Life path number 1
- 1843James Scott Skinner, Scottish violinist and composer (d. 1927). Life path number 2
- 1844Ilya Repin, Russian painter and sculptor (d. 1930). Life path number 3
- 1850Guy de Maupassant, French author and poet (d. 1893). Life path number 9
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)