August 5 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 5 is the 217th day of 2023 and there are 148 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 31st Saturday this year.
Famous Aug 5 birthday celebrants include Tom Drake, Seth Swirsky, Maureen McCormick, Don Matheson, Jesse Williams, Pete Burns, Antony Cotton, Terry Becker.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 5th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 255 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1301Edmund of Woodstock, 1st Earl of Kent, English politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (d. 1330). Life path number 9
- 1397Guillaume Dufay, Belgian-Italian composer and theorist (d. 1474). Life path number 6
- 1461Alexander Jagiellon, Polish king (d. 1506). Life path number 7
- 1540Joseph Justus Scaliger, French philologist and historian (d. 1609). Life path number 5
- 1623Antonio Cesti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1669). Life path number 7
- 1641John Hathorne, American merchant and jurist (d. 1717). Life path number 7
- 1662James Anderson, Scottish lawyer and historian (d. 1728). Life path number 1
- 1694Leonardo Leo, Italian composer (d. 1744). Life path number 6
- 1749Thomas Lynch, Jr., American commander and politician (d. 1779). Life path number 7
- 1797Friedrich August Kummer, German cellist and composer (d. 1879). Life path number 1
- 1802Niels Henrik Abel, Norwegian mathematician and theorist (d. 1829). Life path number 6
- 1811Ambroise Thomas, French composer (d. 1896). Life path number 6
- 1813Ivar Aasen, Norwegian poet and linguist (d. 1896). Life path number 8
- 1815Edward John Eyre, English explorer and politician, Governor of Jamaica (d. 1901). Life path number 1
- 1827Deodoro da Fonseca, Brazilian field marshal and politician, 1st President of Brazil (d. 1892). Life path number 22
- 1828Louise of the Netherlands (d. 1871). Life path number 5
- 1833Carola of Vasa (d. 1907). Life path number 1
- 1843James Scott Skinner, Scottish violinist and composer (d. 1927). Life path number 2
- 1844Ilya Repin, Russian painter and sculptor (d. 1930). Life path number 3
- 1850Guy de Maupassant, French author and poet (d. 1893). Life path number 9
- 1862Joseph Merrick, English man with severe deformities (d. 1890). Life path number 3
- 1866Carl Harries, German chemist and academic (d. 1923). Life path number 7
- 1866Harry Trott, Australian cricketer (d. 1917). Life path number 7
- 1868Oskar Merikanto, Finnish pianist and composer (d. 1924). Life path number 9
- 1872Oswaldo Cruz, Brazilian physician, bacteriologist, and epidemiologist, founded the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (d. 1917). Life path number 22
- 1874Wesley Clair Mitchell, American economist and academic (d. 1948). Life path number 6
- 1876Mary Ritter Beard, American historian and activist (d. 1958). Life path number 8
- 1877Tom Thomson, Canadian painter (d. 1917). Life path number 9
- 1880Gertrude Rush, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1962). Life path number 3
- 1880Ruth Sawyer, American author and educator (d. 1970). Life path number 3
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to August:
1 / 2 / 3 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / May / June / July / September / October / November / December