The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 8 is the 220th day of 2019 and there are 145 days remaining until the end of the year. Thursday is the day of the week. This is the 32nd Thursday this year.
Famous Aug 8 birthday celebrants include Jessica Calvello, Don Most, Rosetta LeNoire, Keith Carradine, Dustin Hoffman, Fred Meyers, John Gustafson, JC Chasez.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 8th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 267 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1079Emperor Horikawa of Japan (d. 1107). Life path number 6
- 1518Conrad Lycosthenes, French-German scholar and author (d. 1561). Life path number 22
- 1605Cecil Calvert, 2nd Baron Baltimore, English lawyer and politician, Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1675). Life path number 1
- 1640Amalia Catharina, German poet and composer (d. 1697). Life path number 9
- 1646Godfrey Kneller, German-English painter (d. 1723). Life path number 6
- 1673John Ker, Scottish spy (d. 1726). Life path number 6
- 1693Laurent Belissen, French composer (d. 1762). Life path number 8
- 1694Francis Hutcheson, Irish philosopher and academic (d. 1746). Life path number 9
- 1709Hermann Anton Gelinek, German-Italian monk and violinist (d. 1779). Life path number 6
- 1720Carl Fredrik Pechlin, Swedish general and politician (d. 1796). Life path number 8
- 1790Ferenc Kölcsey, Hungarian poet, critic, and politician (d. 1838). Life path number 6
- 1807Emilie Flygare-Carlén, Swedish author (d. 1892). Life path number 5
- 1814Esther Hobart Morris, American lawyer and judge (d. 1902). Life path number 3
- 1824Maria Alexandrovna, German-Russian wife of Alexander II of Russia (d. 1880). Life path number 22
- 1839Nelson A. Miles, American general (d. 1925). Life path number 1
- 1856Thomas Anstey Guthrie, English journalist and author (d. 1934). Life path number 9
- 1857Cécile Chaminade, French pianist and composer (d. 1944). Life path number 1
- 1866Matthew Henson, American explorer (d. 1955). Life path number 1
- 1874Albert Stanley, 1st Baron Ashfield, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1875Arthur Bernardes, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 12th President of Brazil (d. 1955). Life path number 1
- 1876Varghese Payyappilly Palakkappilly, Indian-Syrian priest, founded the Sisters of the Destitute (d. 1929). Life path number 11
- 1879Bob Smith, American physician and surgeon, co-founded Alcoholics Anonymous (d. 1950). Life path number 5
- 1879Emiliano Zapata, Mexican general and politician (d. 1919). Life path number 5
- 1880Earle Page, Australian lawyer, academic, and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1961). Life path number 6
- 1881Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist, German field marshal (d. 1954). Life path number 7
- 1882Ladislas Starevich, Russian-French animator, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1965). Life path number 8
- 1884Sara Teasdale, American poet and educator (d. 1933). Life path number 1
- 1889Hans Egede Budtz, Danish actor (d. 1968). Life path number 6
- 1889Jack Ryder, Australian cricketer (d. 1977). Life path number 6
- 1891Adolf Busch, German violinist and composer (d. 1952). Life path number 8
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!