The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as element. August 9 is the 222nd day of 2020 and there are 144 days remaining until the end of the year. Sunday is the day of the week. This is the 32nd Sunday this year.
Famous Aug 9 birthday celebrants include Whitney Houston, Sam Elliott, Barbara Mason, Kurtis Blow, Mack 10, Dolores Wilson, Anna Kendrick, Ryan Bollman.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 231 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1201Arnold Fitz Thedmar, English historian and merchant (d. 1274). Life path number 3
- 1537Francesco Barozzi, Italian mathematician and astronomer (d. 1604). Life path number 6
- 1544Bogislaw XIII, Duke of Pomerania (d. 1606). Life path number 22
- 1603Johannes Cocceius, German-Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1669). Life path number 9
- 1631John Dryden, English poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1700). Life path number 1
- 1653John Oldham, English poet and translator (d. 1683). Life path number 5
- 1669Eudoxia Lopukhina, Russian wife of Peter the Great (d. 1731). Life path number 3
- 1674František Maxmilián Kaňka, Czech architect, designed the Veltrusy Mansion (d. 1766). Life path number 8
- 1696Joseph Wenzel I, Prince of Liechtenstein (d. 1772). Life path number 3
- 1722Prince Augustus William of Prussia (d. 1758). Life path number 2
- 1726Francesco Cetti, Italian priest, zoologist, and mathematician (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1757Thomas Telford, Scottish architect and engineer, designed the Menai Suspension Bridge (d. 1834). Life path number 1
- 1776Amedeo Avogadro, Italian physicist and chemist (d. 1856). Life path number 2
- 1783Grand Duchess Alexandra Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1801). Life path number 9
- 1788Adoniram Judson, American missionary and lexicographer (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1797Charles Robert Malden, English lieutenant and surveyor (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1805Joseph Locke, English engineer and politician (d. 1860). Life path number 22
- 1845André Bessette, Canadian saint (d. 1937). Life path number 8
- 1847Maria Vittoria dal Pozzo, French-Italian wife of Amadeo I of Spain (d. 1876). Life path number 1
- 1861Dorothea Klumpke, American astronomer and academic (d. 1942). Life path number 6
- 1867Evelina Haverfield, Scottish nurse and activist (d. 1920). Life path number 3
- 1872Archduke Joseph August of Austria (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1874Reynaldo Hahn, Venezuelan composer and conductor (d. 1947). Life path number 1
- 1875Albert Ketèlbey, English pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1959). Life path number 2
- 1881Prince Antônio Gastão of Orléans-Braganza, Brazilian prince (d. 1918). Life path number 8
- 1896Erich Hückel, German physicist and chemist (d. 1980). Life path number 5
- 1896Jean Piaget, Swiss psychologist and philosopher (d. 1980). Life path number 5
- 1899P. L. Travers, Australian-English author and actress (d. 1996). Life path number 8
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)