The zodiac sign of a person born on August 9 is Leo ♌.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on August 9th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 231 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1201Arnold Fitz Thedmar, English historian and merchant (d. 1274). Life path number 3
- 1537Francesco Barozzi, Italian mathematician and astronomer (d. 1604). Life path number 6
- 1544Bogislaw XIII, Duke of Pomerania (d. 1606). Life path number 22
- 1603Johannes Cocceius, German-Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1669). Life path number 9
- 1631John Dryden, English poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1700). Life path number 1
- 1653John Oldham, English poet and translator (d. 1683). Life path number 5
- 1669Eudoxia Lopukhina, Russian wife of Peter the Great (d. 1731). Life path number 3
- 1674František Maxmilián Kaňka, Czech architect, designed the Veltrusy Mansion (d. 1766). Life path number 8
- 1696Joseph Wenzel I, Prince of Liechtenstein (d. 1772). Life path number 3
- 1722Prince Augustus William of Prussia (d. 1758). Life path number 2
- 1726Francesco Cetti, Italian priest, zoologist, and mathematician (d. 1778). Life path number 6
- 1757Thomas Telford, Scottish architect and engineer, designed the Menai Suspension Bridge (d. 1834). Life path number 1
- 1776Amedeo Avogadro, Italian physicist and chemist (d. 1856). Life path number 2
- 1783Grand Duchess Alexandra Pavlovna of Russia (d. 1801). Life path number 9
- 1788Adoniram Judson, American missionary and lexicographer (d. 1850). Life path number 5
- 1797Charles Robert Malden, English lieutenant and surveyor (d. 1855). Life path number 5
- 1805Joseph Locke, English engineer and politician (d. 1860). Life path number 22
- 1845André Bessette, Canadian saint (d. 1937). Life path number 8
- 1847Maria Vittoria dal Pozzo, French-Italian wife of Amadeo I of Spain (d. 1876). Life path number 1
- 1861Dorothea Klumpke, American astronomer and academic (d. 1942). Life path number 6
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)