The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 1 is the 336th day of 2020 and there are 30 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 48th Tuesday this year.
Famous Dec 1 birthday celebrants include Sarah Silverman, Bette Midler, Jonathan Katz, Woody Allen, Billy Childish, David Doyle, Emily Mortimer, Mat Kearney.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 1st. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 224 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1081Louis VI of France (d. 1137). Life path number 5
- 1083Anna Komnene, Byzantine physician and scholar (d. 1153). Life path number 7
- 1521Takeda Shingen, Japanese daimyo (d. 1573). Life path number 4
- 1525Tadeáš Hájek, Czech physician and astronomer (d. 1600). Life path number 8
- 1580Nicolas-Claude Fabri de Peiresc, French astronomer and historian (d. 1637). Life path number 9
- 1690Philip Yorke, 1st Earl of Hardwicke, English lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom (d. 1764). Life path number 11
- 1709Franz Xaver Richter, Czech singer-songwriter, violinist, and conductor (d. 1789). Life path number 3
- 1716Étienne Maurice Falconet, French sculptor (d. 1791). Life path number 1
- 1743Martin Heinrich Klaproth, German chemist and academic (d. 1817). Life path number 1
- 1761Marie Tussaud, French sculptor, founded Madame Tussauds Wax Museum (d. 1850). Life path number 1
- 1792Nikolai Lobachevsky, Russian mathematician and geometer (d. 1856). Life path number 5
- 1844Alexandra of Denmark (d. 1925). Life path number 3
- 1846Ledi Sayadaw, Burmese monk and philosopher (d. 1923). Life path number 5
- 1847Julia A. Moore, American poet (d. 1920). Life path number 6
- 1869Eligiusz Niewiadomski, Polish painter and critic, assassin of Gabriel Narutowicz (d. 1923). Life path number 1
- 1883Henry Cadbury, American historian, scholar, and academic (d. 1974). Life path number 6
- 1884Torben Meyer, Danish actor (d. 1975). Life path number 7
- 1884Karl Schmidt-Rottluff, German painter (d. 1976). Life path number 7
- 1886Rex Stout, American author (d. 1975). Life path number 9
- 1895Henry Williamson, English farmer, soldier, and author (d. 1977). Life path number 9
- 1896Georgy Zhukov, Russian general and politician, 2nd Minister of Defence for the Soviet Union (d. 1974). Life path number 1
- 1897Cyril Ritchard, Australian-American actor and singer (d. 1977). Life path number 11
- 1898Stuart Garson, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Manitoba (d. 1977). Life path number 3
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NBOUNUOU? Check your answers here: Word search NBOUNUOU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)