The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 11 is the 345th day of 2019 and there are 20 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 50th Wednesday this year.
Famous Dec 11 birthday celebrants include Jermaine Jackson, Lisa Ortiz, Errol Brown, Jon Brion, Rey Mysterio, Rusty Joiner, Rita Moreno, Isabella Hofmann.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 11th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 194 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1465Ashikaga Yoshihisa, Japanese shogun (d. 1489). Life path number 3
- 1475Pope Leo X (d. 1521). Life path number 22
- 1566Manuel Cardoso, Portuguese organist and composer (d. 1650). Life path number 5
- 1680Emanuele d'Astorga, Italian composer (d. 1736). Life path number 2
- 1709Louise Élisabeth d'Orléans, French wife of Louis I of Spain (d. 1742). Life path number 22
- 1712Francesco Algarotti, Italian poet, philosopher, and critic (d. 1764). Life path number 7
- 1725George Mason, American lawyer and politician (d. 1792). Life path number 2
- 1758Carl Friedrich Zelter, German composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1832). Life path number 8
- 1761Gian Domenico Romagnosi, Italian physicist, economist, and jurist (d. 1835). Life path number 2
- 1781David Brewster, Scottish physicist, mathematician, and astronomer (d. 1868). Life path number 22
- 1801Christian Dietrich Grabbe, German poet and playwright (d. 1836). Life path number 6
- 1803Hector Berlioz, French composer, conductor, and critic (d. 1869). Life path number 8
- 1810Alfred de Musset, French author, poet, and playwright (d. 1857). Life path number 6
- 1830Kamehameha V of Hawaii (d. 1872). Life path number 8
- 1838John Labatt, Canadian brewer and businessman (d. 1915). Life path number 7
- 1843Robert Koch, German microbiologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910). Life path number 3
- 1856Georgi Plekhanov, Russian philosopher, theorist, and author (d. 1918). Life path number 7
- 1858Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Russian director, producer, and playwright (d. 1943). Life path number 9
- 1863Annie Jump Cannon, American astronomer and academic (d. 1941). Life path number 5
- 1867Antonio Conte, Italian fencer (d. 1953). Life path number 9
- 1872René Bull, British illustrator and photographer (d. 1942). Life path number 5
- 1873Josip Plemelj, Slovenian mathematician and academic (d. 1967). Life path number 6
- 1875Yehuda Leib Maimon, Moldovan-Israeli rabbi and politician (d. 1962). Life path number 8
- 1880Frank Tarrant, Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1951). Life path number 22
- 1882Subramanya Bharathi, Indian journalist and poet (d. 1921). Life path number 6
- 1882Max Born, German physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970). Life path number 6
- 1882Fiorello H. La Guardia, American lawyer and politician, 99th Mayor of New York City (d. 1947). Life path number 6
- 1884Piet Ooms, Dutch swimmer and water polo player (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1885Carlo Wieth, Danish actor (d. 1943). Life path number 9
- 1889Walter Knott, American farmer and businessman, founded Knott's Berry Farm (d. 1981). Life path number 22
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!