The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 12 is the 347th day of 2020 and there are 19 days remaining until the end of the year. Saturday is the day of the week. This is the 50th Saturday this year.
Famous Dec 12 birthday celebrants include Bob Dorough, Hank Williams III, Regina Hall, Karen Morley, Grover Washington, Jr., Jennifer Connelly, Cathy Rigby, Mädchen Amick.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 12th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 212 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1298Albert II, Duke of Austria (d. 1358). Life path number 8
- 1526Álvaro de Bazán, 1st Marquis of Santa Cruz, Spanish admiral (d. 1588). Life path number 11
- 1574Anne of Denmark (d. 1619). Life path number 5
- 1610Basil of Ostrog, Serbian monk and saint (d. 1671). Life path number 5
- 1685Lodovico Giustini, Italian pianist and composer (d. 1743). Life path number 8
- 1712Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine (d. 1780). Life path number 8
- 1715Gennaro Manna, Italian composer (d. 1779). Life path number 11
- 1724Samuel Hood, 1st Viscount Hood, English admiral and politician (d. 1816). Life path number 11
- 1731Erasmus Darwin, English physician and poet (d. 1802). Life path number 9
- 1745John Jay, American jurist and politician, 1st Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1829). Life path number 5
- 1766Nikolay Karamzin, Russian poet and historian (d. 1826). Life path number 8
- 1779Madeleine Sophie Barat, French nun and saint, founded the Society of the Sacred Heart (d. 1865). Life path number 3
- 1783Ner Middleswarth, American politician (d. 1865). Life path number 7
- 1786William L. Marcy, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 21st United States Secretary of State (d. 1857). Life path number 1
- 1791Marie Louise, Duchess of Parma (d. 1847). Life path number 6
- 1792Alexander Ypsilantis, Greek-Russian general (d. 1828). Life path number 7
- 1799Karl Bryullov, Russian painter (d. 1852). Life path number 5
- 1805William Lloyd Garrison, American journalist and activist, founded ''The Liberator'' (d. 1879). Life path number 11
- 1805Henry Wells, American businessman, co-founded Wells Fargo and American Express (d. 1878). Life path number 11
- 1806Stand Watie, American general (d. 1871). Life path number 3
- 1812John Sandfield Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Premier of Ontario (d. 1872). Life path number 9
- 1814Juan Prim, 1st Marquis of los Castillejos, Spanish general and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1870). Life path number 11
- 1821Gustave Flaubert, French novelist and playwright (d. 1880). Life path number 9
- 1842Adolf Bötticher, German journalist and historian (d. 1901). Life path number 3
- 1845Bruce Price, American architect, designed the American Surety Building and Bank of the Metropolis (d. 1903). Life path number 6
- 1849William Kissam Vanderbilt, American businessman and horse breeder (d. 1920). Life path number 1
- 1862André Fauquet-Lemaître, French polo player (d. 1943). Life path number 5
- 1862J. Bruce Ismay, English businessman (d. 1937). Life path number 5
- 1863Edvard Munch, Norwegian painter (d. 1944). Life path number 6
- 1864Paul Elmer More, American journalist, author, and critic (d. 1937). Life path number 7
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!