December 19 Famous Birthdays
The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 19 is the 353rd day of 2023 and there are 12 days remaining until the end of the year. Tuesday is the day of the week. This is the 51st Tuesday this year.
Famous Dec 19 birthday celebrants include Jennifer Beals, Mike Lookinland, Patrick Casey, Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert MacNaughton, Declan Galbraith, Kristy Swanson, Maurice White.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 220 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1554Philip William, Prince of Orange (d. 1618). Life path number 1
- 1587Dorothea Sophia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (d. 1645). Life path number 7
- 1683Philip V of Spain (d. 1746). Life path number 4
- 1699William Bowyer, English printer (d. 1777). Life path number 11
- 1714John Winthrop, American astronomer and educator (d. 1779). Life path number 8
- 1778Marie Thérèse of France (d. 1851). Life path number 9
- 1779Albine de Montholon, French mistress of Napoleon (d. 1848). Life path number 1
- 1796Manuel Bretón de los Herreros, Spanish poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1873). Life path number 9
- 1817James J. Archer, American lawyer and general (d. 1864). Life path number 3
- 1820Mary Livermore, American journalist and activist (d. 1905). Life path number 6
- 1825George Frederick Bristow, American violinist and composer (d. 1898). Life path number 11
- 1831Bernice Pauahi Bishop, American philanthropist (d. 1884). Life path number 8
- 1849Henry Clay Frick, American businessman (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1852Albert Abraham Michelson, Prussian-American physicist, chemist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1931). Life path number 11
- 1853Charles Fitzpatrick, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Lieutenant-Governor of Quebec (d. 1942). Life path number 3
- 1861Italo Svevo, Italian author and playwright (d. 1928). Life path number 11
- 1863Wallace Bryant, American archer (d. 1953). Life path number 4
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske, American actress and playwright (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1873Alphonse Kirchhoffer, French fencer (d. 1913). Life path number 5
- 1875Carter G. Woodson, American historian and author, founded Black History Month (d. 1950). Life path number 7
- 1876Bernard Friedberg, Austrian-Israeli scholar and author (d. 1961). Life path number 8
- 1881John Fraser, Canadian soccer player (d. 1959). Life path number 4
- 1888Fritz Reiner, Hungarian-American conductor (d. 1963). Life path number 11
- 1891Juhan Kallaste, Estonian cleric and actor (d. 1999). Life path number 5
- 1891Edward Bernard Raczyński, Polish politician, 4th President-in-exile of Poland (d. 1993). Life path number 5
- 1894Ford Frick, American journalist and businessman (d. 1978). Life path number 8
- 1895Ingeborg Refling Hagen, Norwegian author and educator (d. 1989). Life path number 9
- 1899Martin Luther King, Sr., American pastor, missionary, and activist (d. 1984). Life path number 4
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Quick jump to December:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17 / 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27 / 28 / 29 / 30 / 31
Quick jump to month of:
January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November