The zodiac sign of a person born on December 19 is Sagittarius ♐.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 19th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 220 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 1554Philip William, Prince of Orange (d. 1618). Life path number 1
- 1587Dorothea Sophia, Abbess of Quedlinburg (d. 1645). Life path number 7
- 1683Philip V of Spain (d. 1746). Life path number 4
- 1699William Bowyer, English printer (d. 1777). Life path number 11
- 1714John Winthrop, American astronomer and educator (d. 1779). Life path number 8
- 1778Marie Thérèse of France (d. 1851). Life path number 9
- 1779Albine de Montholon, French mistress of Napoleon (d. 1848). Life path number 1
- 1796Manuel Bretón de los Herreros, Spanish poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1873). Life path number 9
- 1817James J. Archer, American lawyer and general (d. 1864). Life path number 3
- 1820Mary Livermore, American journalist and activist (d. 1905). Life path number 6
- 1825George Frederick Bristow, American violinist and composer (d. 1898). Life path number 11
- 1831Bernice Pauahi Bishop, American philanthropist (d. 1884). Life path number 8
- 1849Henry Clay Frick, American businessman (d. 1919). Life path number 8
- 1852Albert Abraham Michelson, Prussian-American physicist, chemist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1931). Life path number 11
- 1853Charles Fitzpatrick, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Lieutenant-Governor of Quebec (d. 1942). Life path number 3
- 1861Italo Svevo, Italian author and playwright (d. 1928). Life path number 11
- 1863Wallace Bryant, American archer (d. 1953). Life path number 4
- 1865Minnie Maddern Fiske, American actress and playwright (d. 1932). Life path number 6
- 1873Alphonse Kirchhoffer, French fencer (d. 1913). Life path number 5
- 1875Carter G. Woodson, American historian and author, founded Black History Month (d. 1950). Life path number 7
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)