The zodiac sign of a person born on this day is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as element. December 2 is the 337th day of 2020 and there are 29 days remaining until the end of the year. Wednesday is the day of the week. This is the 49th Wednesday this year.
Famous Dec 2 birthday celebrants include Wilson Jermaine Heredia, Alfred Enoch, Brendan Coyle, Harry Burleigh, Bill Erwin, Joe Lo Truglio, Christopher Wolstenholme, Etta Bond.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 2nd. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 205 persons. Showing 1 - 30.
- 1578Agostino Agazzari, Italian composer and theorist (d. 1641). Life path number 8
- 1694William Shirley, English lawyer and politician, Governor of the Province of Massachusetts Bay (d. 1771). Life path number 7
- 1703Ferdinand Konščak, Croatian missionary and explorer (d. 1759). Life path number 7
- 1710Bertinazzi, Italian actor and author (d. 1783). Life path number 5
- 1738Richard Montgomery, Irish-American general (d. 1775). Life path number 6
- 1754William Cooper, American judge and politician, founded Cooperstown, New York (d. 1809). Life path number 4
- 1759James Edward Smith, English botanist and founder of the Linnean Society (d. 1828). Life path number 9
- 1760John Breckinridge, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 5th United States Attorney General (d. 1806). Life path number 1
- 1760Joseph Graetz, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1826). Life path number 1
- 1810Henry Yesler, American businessman and politician, 7th Mayor of Seattle (d. 1892). Life path number 6
- 1811Jean-Charles Chapais, Canadian farmer and politician, 1st Canadian Minister of Agriculture (d. 1885). Life path number 7
- 1817Heinrich von Sybel, German historian, academic, and politician (d. 1895). Life path number 4
- 1825Pedro II of Brazil (d. 1891). Life path number 3
- 1846Pierre Waldeck-Rousseau, French lawyer and politician, 68th Prime Minister of France (d. 1904). Life path number 6
- 1859Georges Seurat, French painter (d. 1891). Life path number 1
- 1860Charles Studd, England cricketer and missionary (d. 1931). Life path number 11
- 1863Charles Edward Ringling, American businessman, co-founded the Ringling Brothers Circus (d. 1926). Life path number 5
- 1865Louis Zutter, Swiss gymnast (d. 1946). Life path number 7
- 1866Harry Burleigh, American singer-songwriter (d. 1949). Life path number 8
- 1884Erima Harvey Northcroft, New Zealand soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 1953). Life path number 8
- 1885George Minot, American physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1950). Life path number 9
- 1891Otto Dix, German painter and illustrator (d. 1969). Life path number 6
- 1891Charles H. Wesley, American historian and author (d. 1987). Life path number 6
- 1893Leo Ornstein, Russian-American pianist and composer (d. 2002). Life path number 8
- 1894Warren William, American actor and singer (d. 1948). Life path number 9
- 1895Harriet Cohen, English pianist (d. 1967). Life path number 1
- 1897Ivan Bagramyan, Russian general (d. 1982). Life path number 3
- 1898Indra Lal Roy, Indian lieutenant and pilot (d. 1918). Life path number 4
- 1899John Barbirolli, English cellist and conductor (d. 1970). Life path number 5
- 1899John Cobb, English race car driver (d. 1952). Life path number 5
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!