The zodiac sign of a person born on December 29 is Capricorn ♑.
The following famous people celebrate their birthday on December 29th. The list is arranged in chronological order and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers and producers. Click the after the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of their life path number.
The epic list contains 185 persons. Showing 1 - 20.
- 765Ali al-Ridha, Saudi Arabian 8th of the Twelve Imams (d. 818). Life path number 5
- 1709Elizabeth of Russia (d. 1762). Life path number 22
- 1721Madame de Pompadour, French mistress of Louis XV of France (d. 1764). Life path number 7
- 1796Johann Christian Poggendorff, German physicist and journalist (d. 1877). Life path number 1
- 1800Charles Goodyear, American chemist and engineer (d. 1860). Life path number 5
- 1808Andrew Johnson, American general and politician, 17th President of the United States (d. 1875). Life path number 22
- 1809William Ewart Gladstone, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1898). Life path number 5
- 1816Carl Ludwig, German physician and physiologist (d. 1895). Life path number 3
- 1843Elisabeth of Wied (d. 1916). Life path number 3
- 1855August Kitzberg, Estonian author and poet (d. 1927). Life path number 6
- 1856Thomas Joannes Stieltjes, Dutch-French mathematician and academic (d. 1894). Life path number 7
- 1874François Brandt, Dutch rower and bishop (d. 1949). Life path number 7
- 1876Pablo Casals, Catalan cellist and conductor (d. 1973). Life path number 9
- 1877Max Hess, German-American gymnast (d. 1969). Life path number 1
- 1879Billy Mitchell, American general and pilot (d. 1936). Life path number 3
- 1881Scott Leary, American swimmer (d. 1958). Life path number 5
- 1881Jess Willard, American boxer and actor (d. 1968). Life path number 5
- 1885Roman von Ungern-Sternberg, Austrian-Russian general (d. 1921). Life path number 9
- 1886Norman Hallows, English runner (d. 1968). Life path number 1
- 1895Oswald Freisler, German lawyer (d. 1939). Life path number 1
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)